Motion City Soundtrack - I always heard people talking about them at school, but then a girl I used to be really good friends with told me to listen to 'When You're Around' one day, and I was instantly hooked.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
The LaFontaines - I've said this in one of my blogs before, but it must have been the 'Fonts Intro' cause the first time I heard them is when I saw them live in King Tut's in 2010.
3. What’s your favourite lyric by 33?
Savage Garden - "I believe you can't appreciate real love till you've been burned."
4. What is your favourite album by 46?
Eddie Vedder - Into The Wild soundtrack.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Blink 182 - aaaall of them, so, 6? judging by recent behaviour that will be the last of them too. sad times.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
Christina Aguilera - either Bound To You or Fighter. i can't decide.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Prides - HELLS NO. they are, essentially, the happiest band in the world.
8. What is your favourite album by 15?
The Used - Probably, Lies For The Liars... maybe, I don't know, they always smash it on the ol'album front.
9. What is your favourite song by 4?
Kids in Glass Houses - no. not answering. This band are INSANE, I love them. I refuse to say 'loved' because I still refuse to accept that they are finished. I can't pick a favourite song, because they wrote far too many smashers, and SO many songs that have incredible meaning/memories to me. RIP KIGH.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Pearl Jam - I have kind of stop listening to them recently, cause, life. So all of their songs kind of just... make me sad just now.
11. What is your favourite album by 40?
Diana Vickers - I own both of her albums, I think they're both quite weak with a couple of good hits. Nothing too impressive.
12. What is your favourite song by 10?
Panic! at the Disco - I'm not sure, again, there are so many songs I love. Weirdly though, when I had to think about it, the first song I thought about was New Perspective?
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Stephen Lynch - endlessly singing Ugly Baby.
14. What is your favourite song by 38?
I don't have a number 38, cause I have two 37's.
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
The Academy Is... - yeah, most of their songs. Most of Almost Home.
16. How many times have you seen 25 live?
David Guetta - once, and it was INSANE.
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
Ben Howard - Probably Only Love?
18. What is your favourite album by 11?
The All-American Rejects - Move Along
19. Who is your favourite member of 1?
Twin Atlantic - this question needs to leave. Twin will never not be number one, and I will never answer this question. (Although, I totally told Craig today that he's my favourite.)
20. Have you ever seen 14 live?
P!nk - nope, but i've been told she's amazing live.
21. What is a good memory involving 27?
Kelly Clarkson - Singing 'My Life Would Suck Without You' with Hannah.
Alex Clare - that time i listened to one song 500 times in like 3 days.
22. What is your favourite song by 16?
Charlie Simpson - I like that I'm listening to him as I'm writing this, I love Charlie waaaaay more than 16th, just haven't used last.fm in so long so it has NO IDEA what is about to hit it with all the Charlie loving (and The Xcerts, actually).
Urrrrrrm, I would probably always say Parachutes, but there are a couple on Long Road Home that I adore too. Haunted is a fucking tune, Winter Hymns is amazing, but he smashed Would You Love Me Any Less last week when I saw him, and I think that has sent that song into the stratosphere of favourite songs for me...
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 49?
Billy Talent - Red Flag (Danielle was LATE to the game)
24. What is your favourite album by 18?
Katy Perry - One Of The Boys, fer sure.
25. What is your favourite song by 21?
Taking Back Sunday - i honestly can't decide, too many favourites.
26. What is the song you don't like by 26?
Foo Fighters - that's blasphemy.
27. What is your favourite album by 3?
Fatherson - I Am An Island, funnily enough.
28. What is your favourite song by 2?
Green Day - Prosthetic Head/Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life).
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32?
Boys Like Girls - I have no idea.
30. What is your favourite song by 8?
Biffy Clyro - I think it might be Hero Management.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live?
HIM - zero.
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy?
Mayday Parade - Kids In Love.
33. What is you favourite album by 12?
Fall Out Boy - From Under The Cork Tree
34. What is the worst song by 45?
30 Seconds to Mars - ugh, pretty much anything that isn't a single.
35. What is your favourite album by 34?
Rihanna - i wouldn't say i liked any of her albums - i never download full albums, only a couple of songs - so i don't have one.
36. What do you not like by 48?
Taylor Swift - nothing, she's perfection.
37. How many times have you seen 42 live?
Nickelback - none, and looking back I am glad of that.
38. What is your favourite song by 36?
Maroon 5 - probably, This Love.
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
28 does not exist.
40. What is your favourite album by 7?
One Direction - I ask myself this regularly, I can never decide.
41. Is there a song by 41 that makes you happy?
Lady Gaga - I don't particularly like this woman, but Do What You Want reminds me of HMV.
42. What is your favourite album by 31?
we don't talk about this band anymore.
43. What is your favourite song by 24?
Calvin Harris - he has TOO many incredible songs.
44. What is a good memory you have involving 47?
Cobra Starship - don't know actually...
45. What is your favourite song by 35?
Adele - Turning Tables.
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
Avril Lavigne - all of them.
47. What is your favourite album by 5?
Paramore - this requires more thought than I'm willing to give at 2.34am.
48. Who is your favourite member of 37?
Good Charlotte - idgaf.
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43?
Olly Murs[ - his first one...
50. How many albums do you own by 20?
Cute Is What We Aim For - only two, cause they decided that's all they wanted to record. they thought that was enough, i disagree.