The LaFontaines - they supported Twin Atlantic at King Tut's in 2010, i didn't go away from that show and listen to them - but they definitely stuck in my mind. they put on SUCH an incredible show, Kerr is ever the showman. then they were announced to support Twin again in 2011. i did several dates on that tour and the fonts just made it even better. the live experience they offer is incredible, i've always thought they were the kind of band that you NEED to see them to get into them, if i had listened to their music before seeing them i don't think i'd be into them just as much as i am - so thank god i've seen them. i've also met them a few times through different tours now, and they're amazing people too - they're all hilarious. good bunch of guys, incredible energy and a promising band.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Alex Clare - Too Close. that seems a fairly standard and obvious answer to be honest, i only actually got the full album last week, which is so bad of me! i heard too close ages ago, but i didn't pay much attention to it. then one day it just clicked and i listened to it 500-odd times that week and i still love it.
3. What’s your favourite lyric by 33?
Adele - so I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no
I won't ask you, you to just desert me.
4. What is your favourite album by 46?
Attack! Attack! - i'm gonna have to say their debut, original but by far their best in my opinion.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Fall Out Boy - all of them, including Save Rock & Roll... which isn't out till next week, my bad.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
Christina Aguilera - either Bound To You or Fighter. i can't decide.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
Nickelback - not so much anymore, i used to get distraught every time i heard far away though. genuinely used to kill me.
8. What is your favourite album by 15?
Charlie Simpson - well, to date he only has one album out - but i CANNOT wait for the new album. i am more than happy, however, to say that Young Pilgram is my favourite. love Charlie, and i love his music.
9. What is your favourite song by 4?
Kids in Glass Houses - i love far too many songs by this band, but it's a toss up between 'dance all night' and 'the best is yet to come' ...i can't pick.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
One Direction - are you serious? all of them. i love that band.
11. What is your favourite album by 40?
Lady Gaga - is the album called Just Dance? i don't know. her first one anyway, wasn't ever really a fan of the second album.
12. What is your favourite song by 10?
The All-American Rejects - this is another one i have problems picking. i guess either My Paper Heart, Dance Inside, Damn Girl or I For You? one from each album, there you go.
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
Boys Like Girls - when they supported Kids in Glass Houses.
14. What is your favourite song by 38?
Good Charlotte - The River. not only my favourite song by them, but one of my favourite songs in life. adore that song to no end. when i listen to it i honestly wonder why i ever bother listening to any other music - which is strange considering they're number 38 in my top bands, haha.
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream, it's just a happy wee song - and was incredible live.
16. How many times have you seen 25 live?
Foo Fighters - very sadly, none. i love them so much, i really need to see them!
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
David Guetta - honestly? no idea. i guess i heard loads of his stuff on the radio and such, but never really paid attention. it wasn't until i was in sheffield that i kind of learned to love him, then i saw him live last summer - i love a bit of the Guetta these days.
18. What is your favourite album by 11?
Biffy Clyro - okay, this sucks. i don't want to pick one. i love them all. i love biffy!
19. Who is your favourite member of 1?
Twin Atlantic - there is no answer to this, all four of them are the most inspirational peope i've met. (this has been my answer for all three now.)
20. Have you ever seen 14 live?
P!nk - nope, but i've been told she's amazing live.
21. What is a good memory involving 27?
Motion City Soundtrack - Kayleigh told me in maths that i really needed to listen to When You're Around, so i did... with the lyrics being as they are i asked Kayleigh if she hated me, such a mean friend.
22. What is your favourite song by 16?
HIM - oh my god, why does this keep picking bands that i can't pick a favourite song/album for?! i honestly don't know. i used to despise HIM, but i adore them now, like every single song.
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 49?
Lily Allen - Smile was her first song, right?
24. What is your favourite album by 18?
The Academy Is... - probably Almost Home.
25. What is your favourite song by 21?
Taking Back Sunday - i honestly can't decide, too many favourites.
26. What is the song you don't like by 26?
Calvin Harris - um, there's a couple from 18 Months that i'm not a massive fan of, but i don't know the names.
27. What is your favourite album by 3?
Pearl Jam - Backspacer, i love that album!
28. What is your favourite song by 2?
Green Day - that would be Prosthetic Head.
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32?
Lostprophets - Last Summer, and fell in love instantly. shame about recent events really.
30. What is your favourite song by 8?
Paramore - stop this, i can't decide. i love that band to no end. i can't pick a favourite song, cause i simply don't know.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live?
The Used - never, and i love them so this makes me sad. super sad.
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy?
Cobra Starship - This City Is At War, cause it's catchy.
33. What is you favourite album by 12?
Blink 182 - Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. i just love every single song on that album, fine piece of work.
34. What is the worst song by 45?
Olly Murrs - kind of a guilty pleasure, but i like all his stuff.
35. What is your favourite album by 34?
Rihanna - i wouldn't say i liked any of her albums - i never download full albums, only a couple of songs - so i don't have one.
36. What do you not like by 48?
Billy Talent - not much really, such a good band - i just don't listen to them often enough!
37. How many times have you seen 42 live?
Eddie Vedder - none, but thanks for reminding me. rude.
38. What is your favourite song by 36?
Maroon 5 - probably, This Love.
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
Stephen Lynch - Baby.
40. What is your favourite album by 7?
Fatherson - so they don't have an album yet? only EPs - but the album is being recorded, and i adore every single song they have ever created. such an incredible band, so inspirational and every time i see them live i fall in love with music all over again.
41. Is there a song by 41 that makes you happy?
Mayday Parade - Kids In Love, just love that song.
42. What is your favourite album by 31?
Savage Garden - if they had like a greatest hits album, it would be that one. i can't pick.
43. What is your favourite song by 24?
Kelly Clarkson - Addicted.
44. What is a good memory you have involving 47?
Taylor Swift - don't know actually...
45. What is your favourite song by 35?
RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS - can't pick, love the whole of Don't You Fake It.
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
Panic! at the Disco - Time To Dance.
47. What is your favourite album by 5?
Avril Lavigne - Goodbye Lullaby. every song is just, so good.
48. Who is your favourite member of 37?
Diana Vickers - well...
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43?
30 Seconds to Mars - probably The Kill.
50. How many albums do you own by 20?
Cute Is What We Aim For - only two, cause they decided that's all they wanted to record. they thought that was enough, i disagree.