1. How did you get into 31?
Foo Fighters - At first, I heard "Learn to Fly" on the radio when I was 8 or 9, and it became one of my favorite songs. That was the point when I was just realizing that music came from certain bands and didn't just fly disembodied out of the speaker. I didn't really start delving into their music, though, until the end of middle school, when I started branching out from emo music and mainstream pop hits...
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Coldplay - It was definitely "Yellow," and I remember that because I hated it and it ruined Now 6 for me. haha. Now i'm totally into it, though.
3. What’s your favourite lyric by 41?
Ingrid Michaelson - "Morning Lullabies"
The sun had painted
Patterns on your face
As you breathed Sunday air
4. What is your favourite album by 49?
Cobra Starship - I don't really like any of their albums in entirety... but I guess I liked the most songs on their second, "¡Viva La Cobra!"
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Queen - Really my dad owns them on vinyl, and he used his record-to-mp3 converter to put the songs on the computer. I think he has 3 albums.
6. What is your favourite song by 50?
John Mayer - For a while it was "Gravity," but it returned to and I think it will always be "Why Georgia." Classic.
7. Is there a song by 4 that makes you sad?
Paramore - "The Only Exception" is beautiful, and it reminds me of someone I know.
8. What is your least favourite song by 15?
Muse - hmm... I love Muse, but I do hate "Map of the Problematique" & it's funny because I used to love that song.
9. What is your favourite song by 5?
Motion City Soundtrack - I think I've listened to "Broken Heart" the most, but my current favorite is "Stand Too Close." I never skip it in shuffle.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
We The Kings - Almost all of their songs make me happy... haha. If I had to pick one, I guess I'd say "This Is Our Town." It's actually a slower, more toned down song, but the lyrics make me smile.
11. What is your favourite album by 40?
All Time Low - I kind of got into them later than everyone else... I guess I liked "So Wrong, It's Right" the best out of what I've listened to.
12. What is your favourite song by 10?
Jason Mraz - I used to LOVE a handful of songs on his latest album, but recently I went back and listened to his debut... I can't stop listening to "Curbside Prophet." Love the beat.
13. What is a good memory you have involving 33?
Phantom Planet - Seeing them open Honda Civic Tour, when I didn't know any of their songs past "California." They really surprised me and I immediately downloaded a bunch of their songs when I got home from the show.
14. What is your favourite song by 37?
Chicago - aahh that's a hard question... all of their songs are so classic. Choosing one, I guess I'll say "Saturday in the Park." It reminds me of summer.
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Arctic Monkeys - "I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor." It makes me want to dance.
16. How many times have you seen 24 live?
The Fray - never... hmm perhaps I should get on that.
17. What is the first song you heard by 23?
KT Tunstall - I heard "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" on the radio and I loved the feel of her voice so much that I went out and bought the album.
18. What is your favourite album by 11?
The All- American Rejects - "Move Along" definitely. They developed their sound from the debut, without going too poppy like they did on their most recent album.
19. Who is your favourite member of 1?
Fall Out Boy - Patrick, hands down. I am not a Pete Wentz fangirl.
20. How many times have you seen 14 live?
The Cab - Once, at Warped this summer.. but I was nursing a head injury from We The Kings' moshpit so I didn't absorb it as well as i should've. Just means I have an excuse to see them again.
21. Do you have any good memories involving 45?
Red Hot Chili Peppers - not really... I do love their music, but I haven't had any moments.
22. What is your favourite song by 16?
Taking Back Sunday - "My Blue Heaven." It's a beautiful track that helped through a bad summer.
23. What is the first song you heard by 47?
Cartel - "Honestly" with that stupid music video that was supposed to be like Myspace. I did fall in love with "Minstrel's Prayer" and a bunch of other songs on Chroma, though.
24. What is your favourite album by 3?
The Beatles - Do I really have to answer this? Come on.
25. What is your favourite song by 18?
Green Day - It's always going to be St. Jimmy. Best song.
26. What is the first song you heard by 38?
Jack's Mannequin - It was definitely "The Mixed Tape." I fell in love with that song the summer before I was freshman in high school.
27. What is your favourite lyric that 21 has sung?
Carrie Underwood - from "Wasted" :
For one split second, she almost turned around
But that would be like pouring raindrops back into a cloud
So she took another step and said
I see the way out and I'm gonna take it
28. What is your favourite song by 2?
The Hush Sound - ughhhh why do I have to choose one song? I don't think it's possible. I can pick one favorite off each album:
So Sudden - "The Artist"
Like Vines - "Sweet Tangerine"
Goodbye Blues - "As You Cry"
29. What is the first song you heard by 32?
The Killers - It was definitely "Somebody Told Me" and I thought it was really stupid. Then l realized I kept singing it to myself, and I just accepted my love for The Killers at that point.
30. What is your favourite song by 8?
Panic! - "Time to Dance" no question.
31. How many times have you seen 17?
Maroon 5 - ALMOST TWICE but then I epically failed at getting tickets/someone to go with me. It needs to happen.
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy?
Daphne Loves Derby - actually, I only know 3 of their songs. Which makes it pretty amazing that they're #44 on my list. I love all three songs, I guess "Hammers and Hearts" makes me the happiest.
33. What is your favourite album by 12?
My Chemical Romance - It would have to be "The Black Parade" because I was obsessed with that album back in high school. But if "Na Na Na" is a good representation of what "Danger Days" is going to be like, that might become my new favorite. I've grown up, and so (apparently) have MCR.
34. What is the worst song by 29?
Fleetwood Mac - "Tusk" ew.
35. What was the first song you heard by 34?
Taylor Swift - It had to be "Teardrops on my Guitar." I thought it was a stupid country song, and that Taylor Swift was nothing in comparison to my beloved Carrie. But then I fell in love with "Our Song" and it cracked my defenses; now I love Taylor ALMOST as much as Carrie.
36. What is your favourite album by 42?
Paolo Nutini - "These Streets" by a mile. I hated his latest.
37. How many times have you seen 39 live?
Nek - I WISH!!! He needs to come to the U.S. or I need to go to Italy.
38. What is your favourite song by 36?
Yellowcard - "Only One." It defined my middle school years.
39. What is the first song you heard by 28?
The White Stripes - "Seven Nation Army" WAY before I got into anything even resembling proper rock music. But I already loved the bassline. ^^
40. What is your favourite album by 35?
Vampire Weekend - aaaaghhh I don't know if I can choose between Contra and Vampire Weekend. Both are amazing albums. I think I'm just going to pass on this question.
41. How did you get into 48?
Owl City - Honestly, "Fireflies" was a free single of the week on iTunes, and I make it a point of downloading the free stuff even if it's bad. I was pleasantly surprised by Owl City... and went to buy the whole album.
42. Have you ever seen 7 live?
The Academy Is... - Yes, and it was an amazing show. They played a good mix of songs from "Almost Here," "Santi," and "Fast Times..." AND Will sang "Winter Passing" for us 3 months before it came out! :)
43. What song do you love by 43?
Death Cab for Cutie - "Title and Registration," with "Crooked Teeth" coming in a close second.
44. How many times have you seen 20?
Hey Monday - Twice. Such a fun group, lots of energy. I especially LOVED Cassadee's acoustic "Candles" and her version of (Jason Derulo's) "In My Head" haha.
45. Who’s responsible for getting you into 25?
Goo Goo Dolls - actually... the Vh1 countdown, when I was like 8 years old. I love-love-loved "Slide."
46. Is 30 one of your favorite artists?
Incubus - I haven't really delved into their catalog; I have a few songs downloaded from each album. But I do love every single one of those songs quite dearly, and "Drive" has been a big part of my life :)
47. Favorite song by 9?
Boys Like Girls - "Holiday" today. But so many of their songs are similar that it could very well change by the end of the day.
48. Would you like to see 46 live?
La Roux - YES, AND I AM. Nov. 17th. I am so excited!
49. Favorite member of 26?
Relient K - Matt. He's just cute.
50. What’s the most played song on your computer by 27?
Weezer - "Perfect Situation." But only by one... all of my Weezer's pretty evenly listened to.