HIM: HIM was my first real love band! I got into their music through my older big brother. He was a fan of them back in the beginning of the millennium.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
Kiss: I think it was either I Was Made for Loving You or Forever.
3. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Magnum: None, but I have one compilation album that contains two of their songs.
4. What is your favourite song by 15?
Europe: The Final Countdown is just a legend. Awesome feeling and awesome to hear and see live!
5. What is your favourite song by 5?
Gorky Park: Within Your Eyes. Just a very positive rock song.
6. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy?
Queen has a lot of songs that make me happy, especially Kind of Magic. It just makes me believe in myself and my dreams and everything.
7. What is your favourite song by 10?
Whitesnake: Here I Go Again. Pretty much the same as ^. Gives me power. Also Now You're Gone.
8. What is a good memory you have involving 30?
I got into Stage Dolls in 2008 or 2009 and really liked their music. Sometimes I feel like listening to soft rock and I just love Torstein Flakne's voice! It's amazing. They just make me feel very positive.
9. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy?
Judas Priest: Now this is a band that has a lot of memories involving! Some of those memories make me happy. Revolution, for example.
10. How many times have you seen 25 live?
I've had two chances to see Eppu Normaali live but didn't use either one. Now I'm angry about that.
11. What is the first song you ever heard by 23?
Kiss: I think it was Forever.
12. What is your favourite album by 11?
13. Who is a favourite member of 1?
Scorpions: I love all of them, but the main trio is obviously Klaus, Rudolf and Matthias. I could get a tattoo of them. I also like James' attitude and stage energy a lot.
14. Have you ever seen 14 live?
Damian Marley: Unfortunately not. But I think I will in the future.
15. What is a good memory involving 27?
Heart: Watching American Idol.
16. What is your favourite song by 16?
Slade: My Oh My.
17. What is your favourite album by 18?
Led Zeppelin: Hard to say!
18. What is your favourite song by 21?
Bon Jovi: Let's say Wanted Dead Or Alive.
19. What is the first song you ever heard by 26?
Fleetwood Mac: Peacekeeper. My dad liked it and played it.
20. What is your favourite album by 2?
K'naan: Troubadour! It will be a classic someday.
21. What is you favourite song by 3?
Dire Straits: Brothers in Arms. No need for explanation.
22. What is you favourite song by 8?
Van Halen: Can't Stop Loving You. I used to love it.
23. How many times have you seen 17 live?
Nas & Damian Marley: Never, but I really want to see them. Actually they are pretty close to the top of my list, if not on top.
24. What is the worst song by 12?
Mötley Crüe: Well, I don't know all of their songs, but some boring rock thing repeating itself. I don't actually like them so much. Posers.
25. What was the first song you ever heard by 28?
Bruce Springsteen: The River?! Born in the U.S.A.?! No idea!
26. What is you favourite album by 7?
Pink Floyd: The Wall! Amazing!
27. What is your favourite song by 24?
W.A.S.P.: Ah, I used to listen to them so much in the late 2006 and early 2007. Maybe some ballad.
28. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy?
TNT: 10,000 Lovers (in One) is just wonderfully energetic and positive. Lionheart is so brave and heroic.
29. What is your favourite album by 4?
Rainbow: Everything with Ronnie James Dio. R.I.P.
30. How many albums do you own by 20?
Elvis Presley: None!