Heck, I haven't done one of these in freakin' ages.
1. What's your favorite song by 14?All Time Low
Either Poppin' Champagne
2. How did you get into 20?Bayside
I'd heard of them a little bit because they were on Victory Records, which I was really into in the day, but I'd never actually heard their music until I picked up Bayside
and Sirens and Condolences
in a charity shop for 50p each. It took me about another year to get into them properly, but when I did I was very glad :)
3. Who is your favorite member in 8?Panic! at the Disco
*winces* Guess I don't have much choice these days, do I? I think it was Ryan. Probably Spencer now.
4. Whats your favorite lyric bit by 29?Box Car Racer
Hmm, I have to think about that one. I don't really think there's one lyric that really stands out, more that I love the lyrics as a whole. Maybe "In every single letter, in every single word, there will be a hidden message about a boy that loves a girl" just for its brilliant simplicity. This question is just making me realise I need to listen to them more.
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?You Me at Six
I have actually, they supported Paramore when I last saw them in December.
6. What's your favorite album from 10?blink-182
I... really don't know actually. blink-182
definitely holds the most memories. Maybe Enema of the State
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?Fall Out Boy
Two shirts. And a really freakin' huge poster that takes up most of one wall in my room.
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?Paramore
Seeing them in Dublin with one of my best friends.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?Brand New
10. When did you first get into 1?My Chemical Romance
About six years ago.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?Tegan and Sara
No-one I know IRL, despite my best efforts.
12. Which song did you first hear from 15?The Used
Not sure, probably The Taste of Ink
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?Taking Back Sunday
It was actually the first one I ever heard by them, You're So Last Summer
14. Which song do you not like by 18?Cobra StarshipDamn You Look Good And I'm Drunk (Scandalous)
gets on my nerves quite often...
15. Why do you like 16's songs?Motion City Soundtrack
Lyrics, and general... demeanour, I suppose.
16. Where did you first hear 6?Alkaline Trio
Off of the late p-rock music channel in about 2002.
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?Aiden
Well, they formed in 2003 apparently and I got into them in about 2006-7, so four years? I don't listen to them much anymore though, if that counts for anything.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?The Academy Is...
No? I guess Everything We Had
reminds me of being stuck in the car being forced to listen to my mum's PS. I Love You soundtrack though, lol.
19. When did you get into 17?Dashboard Confessional
A little over a year ago.
20. How long have you been into 11?Jimmy Eat World
Properly, probably less than a year. Though I liked songs by them and stuff before that.
21. If 9 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?Green Day
Tbh, no. I've seen them once and that was... enough. Not in a bad way, of course. But a lot of the people there were assholes which has kind of put a dampener on it for me.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?Mindless Self Indulgence
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?Weezer
No... the whole Pinkerton
can really bum me out when I'm in one of my 'omg I'm never going to find love/ happiness/ a girlfriend' moods but I've never cried. They're normally a happy band for me.
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?Say Anything
Oh yeah. Almost anything really... if Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too
doesn't cheer you up there's something wrong with you.
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?The Blackout
Not really one in particular, but yeah, of course.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?ChiodosLindsay Quit Lollygagging
I believe. I freakin' love that song.
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?Bright Eyes
I've probably heard First Day of My Life
way more than that without even meaning to...
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?Avenged SevenfoldCrossroads
, I've only ever listened to it on Last.fm and I've only listened to it once apparently.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?Funeral for a Friend
I don't really listen to them much these days, so, um, all of them? I need to be in the mood for them.
30. What song got you into 40?Hey MondayHomecoming
31. What is your favorite single by 25?Hawthorne HeightsSomewhere In Between
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?From First to Last
I... can't imagine a situation where that would happen. I'd probably get along all right, Florida's a long way away after all...
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?Lady Gaga
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?Alesana
I'm sure they do have boyfriends/ girlfriends/ non-gender specific partners and I'm not losing sleep over it.
35. Who has the best voice in 46?Madina Lake
Their singer, probably. Nathan? I haven't listened to them in ages, lol.
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?Now, Now Every Children
Yes. Very. Moving on...
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?Gallows
Bleh, don't really listen to them anymore either...
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?Bring Me the Horizon
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?+44
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?The All-American Rejects
None? I mean, I'm sure the solo stuff wouldn't be bad, but I like them as they are.
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?Senses Fail
Right now the only Senses Fail song I can thing of is Institutionalized
, so playing THAW would be the answer.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?Manchester Orchestra
Oh god, no.
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?Bullet for My Valentine
No. But then neither do I much these days, so it's fair.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?Angels & Airwaves
Probably not, no.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?Katy Perry
Not more than normal, no.
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?Straylight Run
No. I would kill to have seen them live though.
47. Do you like 44's name?The Cab
Sure. It's short, it's simple, and there should be more band names like it.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?Saves The Day
Not in that sense, but I'm sure they'd be cool to hang out with.
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?Amanda Palmer
No. My brother kind of rolls his eyes when I listen to her but he has a The Dresden Dolls
album so he can't complain, ha.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?Escape the Fate
...Probably? Not lately though.