2. Just One Girl by The Robot Ate Me
3. Amanda Cecilia by Elliott Smith
4. Have You Ever Seen the Rain? by Teenage Fanclub
5. A Summer Long Since Passed by Virginia Astley (You and Me and Everyone We Know)
6. Tonight The Streets Are Ours by Richard Hawley
7. Such A Lovely Thing by DeVotchKa
8. Here Before by Vashti Bunyan
9. La Dispute by Yann Tiersen
10. The Great Unknown by The Crimea
11. Magic Trick by M. Ward
12. Daily Routine by Animal Collective
13. Scare me Sweetly by BC Camplight
14. Sad Song by Psapp
15. Summer...It's Gone by Grandaddy
16. Untitled by Horse Feathers
17. Seaside by Devendra Banhart
18. Citizen Fame by Mull Historical Society
19. I Didn't Understand by Elliott Smith
20. Losering by Whiskeytown
21. Cerf-Volant from Les Choristes
22. Three-Way by The Magnetic Fields
23. Soft Revolution by Stars
24. Summer Here Kids by Grandaddy
25. So Says I by The Shins
26. Downs are Feminine Balloons by Mercury Rev
27. Your Love Is The Place Where I Come From by Teenage Fanclub
28. Joys by Final Fantasy
29. Neighbourhood #3 (Power Out) by Arcade Fire
30. Drunken Tears by Quasi
31. First-Time Mother's Joy (Flying) by Mercury Rev
32. Little Brother by Grizzly Bear
33. Lara's Castle by Yann Tiersen
34. Angel in the Snow by Elliott Smith
35. In The City In The Rain by The 6ths
36. Losing Streak by Eels
37. Rapture Rapes The Muses by Of Montreal
38. Ocean Night Song by Laura Veirs
39. Judy & the Dream of Horses by Belle and Sebastian
40. Broad Daylight by Gabriel Rios
#01. which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
Number 40. I really like this song. A lot.
#02. have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
Almost. I love it a lot. It's got Noah being so amazing in it. If I listened to it on repeat it would only make me happier.
#03. what album is #26 from?
It's from "Boces". I didn't know that until now.
#04. what do you think about the artist who did #15?
Sometimes I love them. I have to be in the right mood. It's annoying, I often want to listen to them becuase I know they're good and that I like them, but then I do and regret it.
#05. is #19 one of your favorite songs?
It is actually. Not a top 10, but maybe a top 20.
#06. who does #38 remind you of?
#07. does #20 have better lyrics or music?
I am not sure. Probably music... I have not noticed the lyrics.
#08. do any of your friends like #3?
Probably. But not a LOTTT. Just "it's a nice song as are most Elliott Smith ones"
#09. is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
Wow, what are the chances of that! (4 in 40). Yes it is!
#10. is #18 overplayed on the radio?
WEeelll no. It's a b-side in the first place. And in the second place, it just isn't radioish.
#11. what does #21 remind you of?
The film. Which I saw twice in the same cinema within 3 days. One time with my dad and then the next for a friend's birthday. I think i watched it again on DVD. It is a pretty film.
#12. which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
Number 22. I only heard it today. (Meryl)
#13. what album is #17 from?
I have to look this up. Smokey Rolls Down Thunder Canyon. I have not listened to that album much.
#14. when did you first hear #39?
When I first heard If You're Feeling Sinister. So probably about 4 years ago.
#15. when did you first hear #7?
After I saw Little Miss Sunshine and downloaded DeVotchKa. I only listened to the album once.
#16. what genre is #8?
Genre-schmenre. But it is "Freak-Folk".
#17. do any of your friends like #14?
I think lots would if they heard it. Meryl would definitely. Because it's PSAPP.
#18. what color does #4 remind you of?
rain ---> grey. (i like both those things)
#19. have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
I have not. But it is a quiet sort of song and they are usually the best to play loud.
#20. what genre is #37?
Some sort of "funk". I don;t know. Not my favourite genre, whichever it is.
#21. can you play #13 on any instrument?
I've never tried. The tune to it is simple though. It would be a bit boring played just on one instrument.
#22. what is your favorite lyric from #30?
" So what if you're not the genius
You always thought you were?"
probably. I don;t really like it for its lyrics.
#23. what is your favorite lyric from #23?
I don't know them., I just looked them up, this is ok
"They couldn't tell
We couldn't sing
They couldn't tell we couldn't sing
And that changes everything"
#24. would you recommend #24 to your friends?
it would be pretty low down the list of things to recommend, it's ok though.
#25. is #2 a good song to dance to?
#26. do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
#27. is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
It's an ALLTIME song. It's a perfect song. It is different in different times of day but always amazzzing. I would love to listen to it when i woke up, I would love to listen to it during the day, I would love to listen to it as I went to sleep.
#28. does #36 have any special meaning to you?
Not really. It's quite nostalgic though. i used to love that album.
#29. do any of your friends like #31?
not on the same level I do.
#30. is #25 a fast or slow song?
it is upbeat. It is probably my favourite Shins' song. Or Australia. SO that was a redundant statement.
#31. is #35 a happy or sad song?
I like the title of it. I think it's happy in a calm way.
#32. what is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
It has none.
#33. is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
It depends who. It would be good with quiet friends who appreciated Elliott Smith. But otherwise on my own please thank you.
#34. when did you first hear #27?
aaages ago. Well, when I got the shortcut album when it came out which was... 2003. I listened to that album constantly that summer.
#35. name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29.
errm. Une Annee Sans Lumiere, No Cars Go, Tunnels.
#36. do you know all the words to #6?
I DO NOT.
#37. does #28 have better lyrics or music?
Well, probably both are better than most people's. I only got it yesterday so I am not sure yet.
#38. what album is #10 from?
#39. is #13 slow or fast?
it is not fast, but it is certainly lively.
#40. what genre is #32?