(all of the Duran Duran songs came on randomly, I promise!)
01. Drowning Man - Duran Duran
02. The Reflex - Duran Duran
03. je n'ai que nous à vivre - Calogero
04. Read My Lips - Duran Duran
05. Twentieth Century - Thompson Twins
06. Fever - Adam Lambert
07. WALK AWAY FROM YOU MY BABE - Tommy february6
08. Le radeau - -M-
09. Pale Shelter - Tears for Fears
10. This Fire - Franz Ferdinand
11. Miss Thing - Adam Ant
12. Trigger - 9mm Parabellum Bullet
13. Fruits Of Chaos - Hyde
14. The Ghost of You - My Chemical Romance
15. Love Voodoo - Duran Duran
16. WHERE ARE YOU? "MY HERO" - Tommy february6
17. Don't You Want Me - The Human League
18. Auf Achse - Franz Ferdinand
19. Tes yeux - Cali
20. Can You Deal With It - Duran Duran
21. I Wanna Take You Higher Again - Duran Duran
22. Believe In Me - Rooney
23. Let Me Go - Good Charlotte
24. メープルガンマン - アンティック-珈琲店- (Maple Gunman - An Cafe)
25. It's Coming Down - Cake
26. Date Stamp - ABC
27. Video Killed the Radio Star - Erasure
28. Stop Dead - Duran Duran
29. Melody - ギルガメッシュ (Melody - Girugamesh)
30. 85A - Yelle
31. marvelous - 9mm Parabellum Bullet
32. (Keep Feeling) Fascination - The Human League
33. We Need You - Duran Duran
34. Turns the Love to Anger - Erasure
35. Father Figure - George Michael
36. Scared - The Power Station
37. Yalla - Calogero
38. Hell's Eight Acres - Adam Ant
39. La mauvaise réputation - Georges Brassens
40. Bandages - Hot Hot Heat
01. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40? #1 for sure. Drowning Man is one of my favorite Duran Duran songs! (Actually all of the songs on the wedding album are good!)
02. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat? Nope. Truthfully, I don't even remember listening to it ever before...
03. What album is #26 from? The Lexicon Of Love. ALL of the songs from that album are amazing.
04. What do you think about the artist who did #15? I'm in love with them!
05. Is #19 one of your favorite songs? Not really, nope.
06. Who does #38 remind you of? Um, nothing that I can think of.
07. Does #20 have better lyrics or music? I like both. Neither really makes me think, "Wow, I love this!"
08. Do any of your friends like #3? Nope.
09. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack? Haha, no. But, it's a wonderful song.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio? I've never heard this on the radio, so no.
11. What does #21 remind you of? Thank I don't really like the Thank You album. (Though, I do love me some White Lines (Don't Do It).)
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22? Well, I think #22, just because I don't really like Thompson Twins that much.
13. What album is #17 from? I'm not really sure, nor do I want to go look it up.
14. When did you first hear #39? In French class in high school.
15. When did you first hear #7? A few years ago.
16. What genre is #8? I don't know, it's French though.
17. Do any of your friends like #14? Acutally, I think a few of them do!
18. What color does #4 remind you of? Red. Like lipstick.
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo? I don't have a stereo... even if I did, I don't think I'd blast this song.
20. What genre is #37? Eh, French.
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument? I can't play an instrument.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30? I don't know. I would have to go look up the lyrics and translate them into English.
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23? Too lazy to go find the lyrics. Plus I don't even like this song that much.
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends? None of friends would like it.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to? Headbang? It's a GREAT dance song. Headbanging to it would be both difficult and silly.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio? Haha, nope.
27. Is #32 more of a "nighttime" or "daytime" song? Daytime. It's rather happy.
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you? Not particularly.
29. Do any of your friends like #31? Nope.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song? Normal, I would say.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song? I would say happy, going by my memory.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9? "How can I be sure when your intrusion is my illusion?"
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends? Alone, I think.
34. When did you first hear #27? A few months ago.
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29: I don't know any off the top of my head.
36. Do you know all the words to #6? Whoa, no way.
37. What album is #10 from? Franz Ferdinand.