19 Oct 2009, 15:15
1. What would you say to number 2 band's members if you could?
you guys are awesome, hurry up with the new album.
2. Is there a song by 22 that never seems to get boring?
planetary duality part 1 takes the most time to be boring
3. What do you think is special about number 18?
they have achieved a great balance between being brutal and being melodic
4. Is there a song by 41 that makes you hungry?
yep, eat it raw; reminds me of sushi
5. What is your favorite album by 45?
6. What is your favorite band member from 15?
7. What is your favorite guitar solo (or any other instrumental part if the band doesn't use guitars) by 44?
havoc unit's atmosphere would be ruined by guitar solos.
8. What is your least favorite song by 43?
i don't know, they keep a regular awesomeness in their songs
9. Is there anything scary about number 50?
10. Is there a song by 6 that could describe your personality or character?
yeah, a bit
11. What is the most important thing for which you like number 9?
the detailed chaos, if that's the proper way of saying it
12. What song do you think works as number 37's "face"?
veil of maya or textures
13. What is the first song you've heard by 39?
14. Is there a song by 32 that helped you to make an important decision?
well, gojira's awesome, so nature preservation is awesome, so yes, kind of
15. What is your favorite song name by 7?
bouncing in a bottomless pit
16. How did you discover number 40?
through an animation made by wonchop
17. What do you dislike about number 5?
nothing. simply nothing.
18. What was the first song you've heard by 21?
19. Would you like to be a member of band number 16?
yes, although major inferiority complexes would come up
20. Choose 3 currently favorite songs by 1.
red sector a, distant early warning and subdivisions... for now
21. Why do you like number 10?
it covers a huge amount of stuff in a small space without becoming a mess
22. Any funny experience related with number 12?
23. What is your least favorite song by 35?
some unispiring song from cypher
24. Do you have any complaints for number 26?
no, it's perfect the way it is
25. How many albums by 13 do you own?
the debut as mp3s
26. What is your favorite song by 20?
27. Do you prefer melody or vocal by 30?
28. Do you have any ideas for number 17 relating their music?
make a chillout album
29. What is your favorite album artwork by 36?
tohuvabohu is cool
30. What is the most memorable experience you have related to number 34?
first hearing them, lol'd so hard.
31. What did you think about number 42 when you first heard them?
"wow, this is REALLY evil"
32. When did you discover number 7?
in august, in a train!
33. What songs by 1 are masterpieces according to you?
the epics (cygnus x-1 duology, xanadu and 2112) spring to mind.
34. Do you know anything interesting or unusual about number 24?
that they got a new keyboardist because the old one didn't agree on playing anything else than the organ!
35. Is there a song by 37 that makes you laugh?
36. What is the most important song for you by 4?
the dance of eternity, man!
37. What was the first song you really liked by 11?
38. Is there a song by 38 that you could describe as "bad, but very good"?
39. Have you ever seen number 7 live?
no, i think they have played only one live show
40. What is the most memorable song for you by 31?
toxic garbage island, "PLAAAAAAASTIC BAG IN THE SEA"
41. What are the weirdest lyrics you know by 14?
they're all pretty weird.
42. Is there an album by 3 which contains only great songs for you?
43. What is your least favorite album artwork by 23?
primitive, i guess
44. Is there a band that you think would make a great dual-band with number 19? Which and why?
some other as awesome rapper, which doesn't exist o_O
45. What are your favorite lyrics by 11?
the end of "the walk"
46. If you had to choose one album which number 1 would have to delete from their discography, which one would you choose?
the newest one, not in the former glory
47. Is there a song by 25 that you always seem to hum in your mind?
48. What was the very first band and song you liked? Do you still listen to them now?
can't remember for sure, but i think it was some jethro tull song. and yes, i still listen to them sometimes.
49. What is your favorite song of all time?
man vs. flesh
50. What is your favorite album of all time?