1. What are you listening to right now?
Amsterdam, by Coldplay.
2. What song makes you sad?
Well, probably those that make me think of times gone by. Like,
-Wave on Wave, by Pat Green,
-Iris, by Goo Goo Dolls,
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Anything overplayed. And anything that involves screaming. Ick.
4. Your all time favorite band?
Wow, that's tough. I've changed soo much musically over the past few years.
-John Mayer, and
5. Your newly discovered band is?
Kyoto Jazz Massive!
6. Best female voice?
I guess, Julieta Venegas. I don't listen to female artists much.
7. Best male voice?
Ah, my man, JM.
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Lately, a TON of nu-jazz/lounge/downtempo.
9. What do you listen to hype you up?
Some oldschool rap. Like, 50 Cent and Ludacris from the 90s and early 00s.
10. What do you listen to calm down?
Either some coldplay or John Mayer. Sometimes Gotan Project.
11. Last gig/concert you went to?
Randy Rogers Band
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
13. Most hated band?
I don't listen to bands I hate. Therefore, I have no idea who I don't like, really.
14. Song that makes you think?
Well, define "think".
To concentrate, I listen to Oscar Peterson, George Winston.
To think about life, I listen to Gotan Project, KJM, and some Oscar Peterson too.
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
Wow. Definitely Gotan Project.
16. Coolest music video?
No music videos for me. Just imagination :]
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
See question 16.
18. What “do you play/would you play” in the bedroom to spice things up?
Haha, well, if it were more than a one night stand, probably something edgy, yet mellow, like Gotan Project, or some tracks of off the Miami Vice Soundtrack.
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
Piano and French Horn.
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
Not a rocker, so no.
21. Are you in a band?
22. If yes, what kind of music does your band play?
23. Ever dated a musician?
Well, sorta. An aspiring one.
24. If yes, what kind of music did he/she/they play?
27. If no, would you consider?
It depends on the type of music, and other things, of course.
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
I am one. Just not a professional one.
29. Best chick band you know of?
Blah. Chick bands = not great.
30. Best guy band you know of?
31. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd…etc…?
Stronger, by Kanye West.
32. What do you think of Classical music?
The root of all good musical things happening now.
It's great. In moderation, though.
33. What do you think of Country music?
I'm from the country, so I like it.
34. What do you think of Death metal?
Icky. Me duele la cabeza.
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
Chicago. Haha. With the PADRES. :]
36. Are you a groupie?
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
Yes. I only speak English and Spanish, but I have music in French, Portuges, german, Italian.
38. What famous musician do you find sexy?
John Mayer. Yum.
39. Worst concert moment?
40. Funny Concert moment?
41. Sad Concert moment?
Hmm. When Pat Green didn't play my song. Sad stuff.
42. Best local act you can think of?
Randy Rogers Band.
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
A French Horn. Beautiful. Elegant. Majestic.
44. Do you listen to the radio?
45. Do you watch music TV?
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
Nope. I'm totally off of that now.
47. Have you meet any famous musicians?
No...Someday though, JM, I will.
48. Are any of your friends/family etc musicians?
Well, my dad is. But once again, not professionally.
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
Paris, Texas, by Gotan Project.
50. Song that describes your life?
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room, by JM.
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
Nope. Who has time to do that?
52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
Nah, not really. I like them for their sound. Although it's a bonus when they're attractive.
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
Wow, if you can't tell already. John Mayer.
53. Favorite movie sound track?
Pride and Prejudice.
55. Any musician pet hates?
56. What do your parents listen to?
They listen to a lot of jazz and classical, plus some pop/rock bands from their generation, like Billy Joel and Chicago, and Earth Wind, and Fire.
57. What are you listening to right NOW?
58. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
59. What do you think of people who do?
Um, no opinion, really.
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
I don't think I really have one. I listen to soo many kinds of music, I could probably fit a little in almost all of them.
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Haha. The blue's clue's mail song. Does that count?
62. Do you sing in the shower?
Not anymore. I think I might freak out my roommates.
63. If so, what? If not, why not?
I used to sing whatever came to mind. I like to sing.
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Either or is fine with me.
65. What is in your walkman/discman right now?
Who has one of those anymore?
My Zen has my entire library on it.
66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
Actually, yeah, it's important. It's one of the first ways I can find to connect intellectually with someone.
I'm generally very impressed if they listen to any of the Euro bands that I do.
67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?
I pretend they don't exist. Hanson...eh. No big deal.
68. Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll, you dig
Haha, um, probably sex.
69. Do you cook to music?
At home I did.
70. Do you sing in the toilet?
No, generally I read! Haha.Wave on WaveIrisJohn MayerDe-PhazzKyoto Jazz MassiveJulieta VenegasColdplayRandy Rogers BandGotan ProjectOscar PetersonGeorge WinstonStrongerChicagoParis, TexasSlow Dancing in a Burning RoomPride and PrejudicePride and Prejudice