1. Framing Hanley--Hear Me Now Tennessee is known for country, but this song should prove once and for all that Nashville rocks hard too.
2. Simple Plan--Take My Hand At some point, the band grew up and stopped sucking...while this isn't a great song, it is definitely worth a listen if you like pop/punk.
3. Trapt--Stay Alive--this woefully underplayed Trapt single off their live cd flows with more energy than just about any other song off their latest disc.
4. Billy Talent--Perfect World--if you didn't know Canadian had some great rocking punk bands (and I'm not talking about some sort of weak pop/punk like Sum 41), it's time for you to change that.
5. Blaqk Audio--Where Would You Like Them Left--a sweet little sexy song with some naughty lyrics, one of the better electronic songs I've heard in awhile.
6. *BRAND SPANKING NEW* 10 Years--the new single Beautiful off their upcoming album Divison will blow your mind. It even tops such previous singles such as Wasteland and Through The Iris.
7. Breaking Benjamin--Forget It--they've never sounded so melodic or beautiful; besides, you have to love something that changes keys every 6 seconds.
8. Chevelle--Humanoid, blows away current single The Fad
9. Your guilty pleasure for the week: Miley Cyrus--See You Again Though your mind revolts at the concept of liking a song from Hannah Montana, deep down, your soul will be singing along...
and finally 10. The so bad it makes you laugh uncontrollably:
Britney Spears--Piece of Me Just typing that caused me to start crying again--tears of mirth, not sorrow of course--you can get all the pictures you need to jack off without actually buying the album or even worse, trying to enjoy the "music."
Check back next week for another installment's of Crunk Metal Radio's essential tracks.