18 Abr 2012, 5:59
01.What's your favorite song by 15?
Example: Probably Something In The Water.
02. How did you get into 20?
MNDR: "Bang Bang Bang" by Mark Ronson and the Business International, of course.
03. Who is your favorite member in 1?
Queen: Obviously Freddie.
04. Whats your favorite lyric bit by 29?
Status Quo: You in the sky, you make men cry, you lie
05. Have you ever seen 22 live?
Duran Duran: nope
06. What's your favorite album from 10?
David Bowie: The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars
07. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
Scorpions: Do completely unofficial giant wooden bedside scorpions count?
08. What is a good memory you have of 7?
Jack White & Alicia Keys: None, really
09. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
Devo: HECK NO
10. When did you first get into 8?
Chris Cornell: Casino Royale
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
Shirley Bassey: Are you kidding me? I only like her 'cuz of Bond
12. Which song did you first hear from 16?
T. Rex: Probably Hot Love or somethin'.
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
K'naan: Waving Flag
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
No Te Va Gustar: I DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO THEM ANYMORE
15. Why do you like 14's songs?
Disturbed: Because they rock! \m/
16. Where did you first hear 6?
Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass: On the radio. A guy would sing the weather to the tune of Spanish Flea.
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
Lulu: I don't honestly know
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
19. When did you get into 17?
El Cuarteto De Nos: When I was going through this thing where I was obsessed with the World Cup and Eurovision... I obviously don't listen to them anymore
20. How long have you been into 9?
Garbage: Since, like, Christmas.
21. If 11 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
a-ha: Didn't they split up?
22. How many CDs do you own of 12?
Pet Shop Boys: I own 2. I have PopArt and for some reason I still have the Love Etc. single
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
Brian May: Too Much Love Will Kill You
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
Inculto: Nickname inspiration right there. I hate them now, and I haven't listened to them since then, so noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
Glee Cast: I HATE GLEE!
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
Within Temptation: In The Middle Of The Night
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
Paul McCartney: obviously Live and Let Die
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
Alphabeat: I dunno
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Professor Green: ALL OF THEM I COULD SMASH MY LAPTOP WITH AN AXE
30. What song got you into 40?
Iron Maiden: Aces High
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
John Barry Orchestra: pretty much all of them, cause John Barry made epic soundtracks.
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do?
Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé: Aren't they dead?
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
Lady Gaga: Is Lady Gaga a group? lolno.
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
dj karakas: DJ Karakas is a virtual character...
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
Tina Turner: SHE ISN'T A GROUP EITHER
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
Nancy Sinatra: lots?
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
Freddie Mercury: zero
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?.
Rita Coolidge: All Time High is kinda getting annoying now
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
KAGE: Isn't Hironobu Kageyama already in a group? AND DOESN'T HE PERFORM SOLO TOO?
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
Megadeth: I don't really have a favourite song...
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
The Hoosiers: wat
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
Tom Jones: lolno. I have the strangest music taste in my school. I mean, NOBODY ELSE LISTENS TO DEVO DO THEY?
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
Oingo Boingo: They use dark humour just as much as Devo... nope
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
Gjoko Taneski: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
Dino Merlin: No.
47. Do you like 44's name?
Tenpole Tudor: Fuck yeah!
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
Sheryl Crow: no.
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
Sophie Ellis-Bextor: Probably, yeah.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?
Black Veil Brides: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO