ex_lion_tamer87

Remember kids: if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing, 25, hombre, Estados Unidos
bit.ly/c0g9qzVisto por última vez: Junio 2012

15462 scrobblings desde 12 Ago 2009

646 temas favoritos | 296 mensajes | 3 listas de temas | 26 notas

  • Agregar a amigos
  • Enviar un mensaje
  • Dejar un nota

Tu compatibilidad musical con ex_lion_tamer87 es Desconocida

Crea tu propio perfil musical

Temas escuchados recientemente

Notas

Dejar un comentario. Entra en Last.fm o regístrate.
  • eedwardgrey2

    Nice to meet you

    15 Jun 2012 Responder
  • Bongenstine

    thanks for adding me as a friend

    28 Oct 2011 Responder
  • kageru-hinoryu

    Hi there. Nice tunes.

    21 Sep 2011 Responder
  • anarchoqueer

    Haha, thanks. You have good taste, as well. And I actually have a button at the bottom of my sidebar for that very purpose, so be my guest.

    5 Ago 2011 Responder
  • M-Mayakovski

    i think you're, like, rlly rlly funny =D

    28 May 2011 Responder
  • Lastfmisalright

    Haha thanks. Nice 'name' by the way :D

    16 Feb 2011 Responder
  • beccaofawesome

    Hehe thanks, man. No worries, I won't listen to him. If anything, I'll just consider it a compliment. :)

    6 Feb 2011 Responder
  • dheaso4

    You're very welcome! :) Glad you're liking it.

    6 Feb 2011 Responder
  • rottmadgers

    Pretty sure we're musical brothers. Almost spot-on, band for band, track for track.

    24 May 2010 Responder
  • darsysparks

    LOL, wanna get highhhh??

    26 Feb 2010 Responder
  • darsysparks

    watchu talkin about??

    21 Feb 2010 Responder
  • krustywazoo

    Thanks! :) You've a nice taste in music, btw.

    17 Feb 2010 Responder
  • TheyHateYou

    Yeah, its a shame though :/ I don't think I can go.

    2 Oct 2009 Responder
  • slunkie

    How did you like the Beck?

    16 Sep 2009 Responder
  • slunkie

    As a part of Beck's revamped website he is recording Record Club, a series of videos where Beck and some of his friends record an entire album is one session. The first is the VU & Nico, the second is the Songs of Leonard Cohen (featuring Devendra Banhart and MGMT). But anyways to get the album I just searched something like "Beck Record Club" in google blog search and found a blog with a link to it on zshare, and that link is here.

    14 Sep 2009 Responder
  • NeedleDee

    thank you for noticing :)

    4 Sep 2009 Responder
  • strathm

    not bad, eh?

    1 Sep 2009 Responder
  • jewofunk

    Ah yeah, I've always had a leaning towards straight uprock and the albums I prefer tend to be ones most people haven't heard of. And Bungle are a great band, I just prefer FNM to them. "California" is one of my favorites as well, I just didn't put it up there 'cause it hasn't had the longevity in my musical library that the others had. Hell, just looking at it now, I imagine if I did the list all over again there'd be a few that were moved around or not on there entirely. Tastes always seem to be shifting.

    31 Ago 2009 Responder
  • CursedZephyr

    thanks for the visit, nice charts btw :)

    25 Ago 2009 Responder
  • pillcake

    Yep I did! Thank you

    13 Ago 2009 Responder
  • Todas las notas (26)

Conóceme

deviantART
TVTropes
Facebook


I only wanted to finish this page with the minimum amount of effort which I am now doing very suc-cess-fully...

Also, feel free to drop me a line if you so desire. This site doesn't seem to be a hotbed of lively discussion (90% of the threads I come across are 'user above' threads or games of some type-which I have nothing against but the boards tend to be choked to the brim with them-and of the remaining 10%, the threads that don't die in silence are usually adventures in deja vu) so just about any non-spam message would be appreciated.





My eclectic score:

96/100




Grupos (25)

Ver más