13 Oct 2010, 2:35
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
3. What album is #26 from?
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
represents a great part of my life.
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
6. Who does #38 remind you of?
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
music, the lyrics aren't good as the music.
8. Do any of your friends like #3?
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
probably, don't know.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
no, not even the artist is.
11. What does #21 remind you of?
the end of 2008.
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
13. What album is #17 from?
14. When did you first hear #39?
when I bought the album.
15. When did you first hear #7?
when i downloaded the album.
16. What genre is #8?
pop, pop rock.
17. Do any of your friends like #14?
some ones do.
18. What color does #4 remind you of?
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
not blasted, but a little loud yes.
20. What genre is #37?
rock, pop rock
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30?
"Please don't remind me, put your past behind me."
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
"We're living in repetition
Content in the same old shit again."
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
most of them know that one.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
not at all.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
29. Do any of your friends like #31?
if they knew it, I guess that some of them would like.
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
I think that it's a song to get happy
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
"Quem me dera uma vez acreditar em tudo que existe."
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
with friends, playing guitar.
34. When did you first hear #27?
when I was 10 I saw it on MTV
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29:
Misunderstood, It's My Life & Livin' On A Prayer
36. Do you know all the words to #6?
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
better music, i never payed attention to the lyrics of that song.
38. What album is #10 from?
39. What color does #40 remind you of?
blue, reminds me quiet things.
40. What if you never were able to listen to #22 again?
it wouldn't be a big lost.