Wilco - "California Stars", or "Shot in the Arm" if covers don't count.
2. How did you get into 20?
The Clash - I bought London Calling, I think.
3. Who is your favorite member in 8?
Rilo Kiley - Jenny Lewis
4. Whats your favorite lyric bit by 29?
Elliott Smith - "Crooked spin can't come to rest / I'm damaged bad at best / She'll decide what she wants / I'll probably be the last to know / No one says until it shows / and you see how it is / They want you or they don't / Say yes" Say Yes
5. Have you ever seen 22 live?
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - No.
6. What's your favorite album from 10?
LFTR PLLR - Fiestas & Fiascos
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3?
Belle & Sebastian- No sir.
8. What is a good memory you have of 7?
The Decemberists - I saw them on my birthday, I guess.
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2?
Bob Dylan - Not even close.
10. When did you first get into 1?
The Mountain Goats - I checked Sunset Tree out of the library in 2006.
11. Who likes 4 along with you?
The Magnetic Fields - My sister, and probably some other people.
12. Which song did you first hear from 15?
The Beatles - God, I have no idea.
13. What song made you fall in love with 5?
The Hold Steady - Stuck Between Stations
14. Which song do you not like by 18?
Animal Collective - Most of Danse Manatee and Campfire Songs
15. Why do you like 14's songs?
Wilco - Tweedy's a pretty damn good lyricist, and it's all pretty and countrified.
16. Where did you first hear 6?
Modest Mouse - I got Lonesome Crowded West from the library.
17. How long was 19 a singer before you liked them?
The Velvet Underground - Jesus, probably about forty years.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory?
Elvis Costello - I don't think so.
19. When did you get into 17?
Andrew Bird - My friend Elliott, circa 2005
20. How long have you been into 11?
Pavement - fiveish years
21. If 9 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them?
New Pornographers - Assuming I could drive, probably.
22. How many CDs do you own of 13?
Elvis Costello - Two solo CDs, I think, plus three or four with the Attractions.
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry?
Neutral Milk Hotel - God yes. Most of Aeroplane, given the right circumstances, but especially Two-Headed Boy Pt. 2.
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy?
The Shins - Most of them, but especially Australia.
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile?
Arcade Fire - No Cars Go, Neon Bible version.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28?
Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times?
Wolf Parade - Yeah, all of Apologies to Queen Mary.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once?
Spoon - This Book Is a Movie.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24?
Beck - Loser, sort of.
30. What song got you into 40?
R.E.M. - I don't know.
31. What is your favorite single by 25?
Deerhoof - Wrong Time Capsule
32. If 48 hated you, what would you do?
Led Zeppelin - I wouldn't really give a shit, honestly.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out?
The Kinks - Most of those guys are like forty years my senior, so I would be pretty weirded out.
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend?
MC Frontalot - not at all.
35. Who has the best voice in 46?
Leonard Cohen - Leonard Cohen wins by default.
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking?
of Montreal - Kevin Barnes is sort of pretty.
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36?
Broken Social Scene - Lover's Spit, 46 times.
38. How many CDs do you own of 30?
Joanna Newsom - Two.
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad?
Boy Least Likely To - Not at all.
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? If 31 is only one artist, what would you do if they joined a group?
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - I would probably pick up a solo CD by the lead singer.
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of?
Led Zeppelin - Slaying a kobold.
42. Did you hate 43 at first?
TV on the Radio - Sort of.
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33?
Jenny Lewis - nope.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37?
The Rolling Stones - I think they do.
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance?
Bob Dylan & the Band - Not really
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person?
Paul Simon - No.
47. Do you like 44's name?
Nirvana - It's kind of weak. It probably sounded better in 1989.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with?
The National - The singer is pretty hot, but probably not.
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39?
Radiohead - I actually kind of hate them now.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35?
Talking Heads - I defy you _not_ to dance to Psycho Killer.