you know how it works. so here you go:
1) First album you bought:
king diamond's "voodoo" (awesome, and with such a nice booklet and stuff) and the sins of thy beloved's "perpetual desolation".
2) Last album you bought:
symphony x' "paradise lost" special edition.
3) Album that changed your life:
mm, probably dream theater's "metropolis pt.2".
4) Favourite coverart:
symphony x' "paradise lost".
5) Band with the best name:
epica -- short, chosen after another band's album, synthetic.. plus it sounds like latin and it means what it means. just so cool **
6) Song you wish you wrote:
symphony x' "the odyssey", plus the perfect whole soundtrack and musical (yet to be composed.. of course).
7) Song that reminds you of your childhood:
many enya's, "the bonny swans" by loreena mckennitt and some paul simon's.
8) Song that summarises your teens:
queen's "under pressure".
9) Song you'd like to wake up to:
enya's "may it be".
10) Best song for a sunset:
can't think of any right now.
11) Song to play with friends at the beach:
12) Song you don't want to hear anymore:
none -- well uh, those that suck.
13) Song you used to hate but now love:
mm, i think none.
14) Song you'd want to be played at your wedding:
anything that pleases the bride -- yeah sure. lol so.. probably "storybook love" by mark knopfler.
15) Song you'd want to be played at your burial:
nightwish' "angels fall first".
16) Song that perfectly describes a moment in your life:
17) Song you like in your parents' collection:
most enya's and loreena mckennitt's.. and that'about it, lol.
18) Song your parents like in your collection:
dad: any random stuff i let him hear. so i gave up. too easy.
mom: probably some nice, relaxing piano tune.
19) Song you wouldn't know if it weren't for a friend:
let's put it this way, i owe mauro 80% of what i listen to now.
20) Song that makes you think of sex:
pretty much anything with a saxophone (aka sexophone, yeah).
21) Song that makes you think of solitude:
black sabbath's "solitude" (predictable, you say?).
22) Song for when you're angry:
anything off testament's "first strike still deadly".
23) Song with the best ending:
24) Song with the best beginning:
symphony x' "domination".
25) Song that cuts you off from reality:
riverside's "out of myself".
26) Saddest song:
savatage's "all that i bleed".
27) Worst song you have:
sth off my bro's collection, no doubt.
28) Best song off a soundtrack:
tough one. mm i'd say.. "leave no man behind" (off "black hawk down"), but also "davy jones" (off you all know what).
29) Best song to listen to on a trip:
oddly enough, imogean heap's "hide and seek". oh and apocalyptica's "hope".
30) Song that scares you the most in the dark:
dream theater's "finally free" (ending).
31) Song to sing in the shower:
my own creations. none of which has gone out of the bathroom yet.
32) Song that pumps you up:
spock's beard's "surfing down the avalanche".
33) Song for your town:
even tougher. i'll have to think about it.
34) Song with the best lyrics you've ever heard:
lots of threshold's, some redemption's.
35) Song to make love:
i'm trying my best not to think of "zydrate anatomy", but..
36) Most nostalgic song:
none yet. alright, maybe some old nightwish stuff (before "once").
37) Song that was dedicated to you:
apocalyptica's "faraway" (by the lovely jasmin!).