COMPLETE WITH 20 SONGS NOW!!!
i've seen people do these all over the place... and i'm bored... so here goes...
i'll write the first line or four of a bunch of songs... if you know the song, comment what the answer is... i'll edit in the right answers as i get them...
DON'T CHEAT... we all know that google is magical... but that defeats the point, right?
1. stop getting me off track, i mean it there's a problem here, this time it is for real, how can i make myself more clear?
ANSWER: There's A Fire
by OK Go
2. break, eject, eject, eject, break, eject, eject, eject
ANSWER: Weapon Of Choice
by Fatboy Slim
**Lincoln Koiti Tahara**
3. there were dressed up alligators, there was cum on the piano, disco dancing neighbors who were born in mashed potatoes...
4. they say there is a wanted man, who makes his way all across the land...
5. regular exposure to insecticide has caused me to break out in hives...
6. we were shooting at a mound of dirt, well nothing was broken, nothing was hurt
ANSWER: Bury Me With It
by Modest Mouse
7. i say don't you know, you say you don't know
ANSWER: Take Me Out
by Franz Ferdinand
**Mackenzie Mollo & Lincoln Koiti Tahara**
8. sometimes i feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear
9. it's automatic, i need to unload, under the pressure, go middle of the road
10. we're loosing oxygen, its no emergency, and now we're turning green, but that's just biology
by Men Women & Children
11. i know what you're thinking, you've got a mind and its stinking, you know why? you got a transparent cranium
12. you're a blank zero, forsaken hero, you're always gonna be a motherfuckin' _________
13. can i stop my life, so i can just be with you? let's hightail to hawaii on a plane
14. the girls won't ride me and the boys won't fight me so my self-esteem has hit an all-time low
15. no no, this can't be right, i live an honest life, it seems sometimes you don't cross the line you don't get by
ANSWER: Cash Machine
16. i've got a small friend, who has a fat friend, who had a big friend, who gave birth to many friends
ANSWER: Super Rad!
by The Aquabats
17. we are building a religion, we are building it bigger, we are widening the corridors and adding more lanes
ANSWER: Comfort Eagle
18. don't want to hear about it, everyone's got a story to tell, everyone knows about it, from the queen of england to the hounds of hell
ANSWER: Seven Nation Army
by The White Stripes
**Tor & Emily Wolff**
19. it's not as if i need the extra weight, confused enough by life so thanks alot
ANWER: Spitting Games
by Snow Patrol
20. set them free at break of dawn, till one by one, they were gone
ANSWER: 99 Red Balloons
**Emily Wolff (with help)**