1. How did you get into 29? Fiona Apple
. Actually, wh0adanny
turned me onto her. Unknowingly, I believe. He had some of her songs on his Myspace page at times, and I would go to his page to listen to Tymps or Oh Sailor before Extraordinary Machine came out. Then I bought the CD when it was released and fell in love.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? Jeff Buckley
. Lover, You Should've Come Over. I was intrigued after hearing Jamie Cullum's cover (which I love). Buckley's original version of Lover is probably my favorite song. Really.
3. What's your favourite lyrics by 33? The Fray
. They actually write quite good lyrics. Probably, "The hardest thing and the right thing are the same". Or, "Say that we agree and then never change".
4. What is your favourite album by 49? Natalie Cole
. I've only heard/own one album of hers- which is Unforgettable, With Love. Good stuff.
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Ben Folds Five
. So far only two. Whatever and Whatever Amen and The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Messner.
6. What is your favourite song by 50? David Gray
. Hmm...either Sail Away With Me, or Alibi.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? Imogen Heap
. Hide and Seek can make me sad sometimes. Most of her music is upbeat/background stuff, so usually, no.
8. What is your favourite song by 15? Castledoor
. I love them! They should be higher up on my charts. I love every song I've ever heard by them, but my favorite, or at least, most played is Fall Apart. Which isn't even on their EP, but most definitely should have been.
9. What is your favourite song by 5? Coldplay
. So many! Shiver, Spies, Sparks, Parachutes (yeah, it's only 46 seconds, but it's the best 46 seconds!), Everything's Not Lost, The Scientist, Warning Sign, Amsterdam, What If, Fix You, X&Y (a favorite of the favorites), Swallowed In The Sea, Don't Panic....See? So many.
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Jason Mraz
. Yeah! Geek In The Pink and Clockwatching always make me happy. :) So does Life Is Wonderful, but more in a "oh, now I'm gonna reflect about life and how good it is", sort of way.
11. What is your favourite album by 40? John Mayer Trio
. Try! Because it's the only album they've released...so far ;)
12. What is your favourite song by 10? Maroon 5
. Perhaps Sweetest Goodbye? Or Little Of Your Time.
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30? Massive Attack
. Hmmm...I don't really know. Massive Attack isn't really happy music. It's more sensual, I-want-to-have-sex-while-listening-to-Dissolved-Girl, type music. Perhaps walking in the summer and listening to/singing along with Man Next Door. That's a happy memory :)
14. What is your favourite song by 38? Gavin DeGraw
. I hate picking favorites...I usually have more than one. Probably Overrated though. Used to be More Than Anyone, but now I associate that with a certain dumb boy and it just makes me sad.
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? Corinne Bailey Rae
. Like A Star makes me happy.
16. How many times have you seen 25 live? Justin Timberlake
. On an HBO special....;)
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? Mika
. Had to be Grace Kelly. Or, technically, Love Today on those Verizon commericals or whatever they were.
18. What is your favourite album by 11? Aqualung
. Memory Man. He keeps getting better and better :)
19. Who is a favourite member of 1? Jamie Cullum
. How about Jamie? Okay, okay...I love Seb and Geoff too :) Plus, Seb smiled at me at the end of the concert, though Jamie smiled at me too...so...hmm, I'll stick with Jamie. :D
20. Have you ever seen 14 live? The White Stripes
. I would KILL to see the hotness that is Jack White live.
21. What is a good memory involving 27? Jessica Simpson
. Ha...yes, this summer listening to her after being with my boyfriend at the time. Sweetest Sin had a whole new meaning then :)
22. What is your favourite song by 16? Jack Johnson
. He should be higher up on my charts too! Anyway, either Constellations or Banana Pancakes.
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47? Harry and the Potters
. Ha, I'm such a nerd. Uh, I think the first song I ever heard was The Human Hosepipe. Or Wizard Chess.
24. What is your favourite album by 18? Charlotte Church
25. What is your favourite song by 21? Snow Patrol
. Set The Fire To The Third Bar.
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26? Keane
. Probably Somewhere Only We Know. Which is now my least favorite song by them.
27. What is your favourite album by 3? Mandy Moore
. Oh, definitely Wild Hope. Such a great album....it's pretty much good all the way through, except perhaps Slumming In Paradise. Anyway, it's one of my favorite CD's in general. I also really enjoy Mandy's other album, Coverage. Basically, anything post her "bubblegum pop" days ;)
28. What is your favourite song by 2? John Mayer
. My love. Again, I'll have to make a list. Belief, Gravity (actually the JM3 version), Heart of Life, Stop This Train, In Repair, Clarity, Home Life, Wheel, Sucker, Hummingbird, Tracing, Say, Comfortable, Victoria, Quiet, No Such Thing, Why Georgia, Neon, City Love, 3x5 (a favorite of the favorites), Back To You, Not Myself, Slow Dancing In A Burning Room. :)
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32? Clay Aiken
. Oh Lord....why is he even on here? Haha...well, I guess Bridge Over Troubled Water since that was his first recorded song. Or, actually, In, Not Of on his demo CD.
30. What is you favourite song by 8? Kelly Clarkson
. Wow, surprised she's so high up. Anyway, Be Still. It's so lovely.
31. How many times have you seen 17 live? Ben Folds
. Never. But it'd be a hella good show.
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy? Michael Buble
. Feelin' Good! Such a great feel good song :)
33. What is you favourite album by 12? Robert Lopez and Jeff Marx
. The Avenue Q soundtrack, duh.
34. What is the worst song by 45? Relient K
. Hmm...probably The Rest Is Up To You. Sucks.
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34? Amy Winehouse
. Believe it or not, it wasn't Rehab. Me and Mr. Jones. Fell in love with the first listen.
36. What is you favourite album by 48? Emmy Rossum
. Not sure if the Phantom soundtrack counts, so I'll say Inside Out ;)
37. How many times have you seen 42 live? NSYNC
. Ha, never. I wanted to when I was thirteen but I didn't get the tickets for my birthday :(
38. What is your favourite song by 36? Britney Spears
. I am official embarrassed. But it's probably either Why Should I Be Sad? or Perfect Lover. I'm digging the new stuff these days.
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? Lily Allen
. Again, not the obvious, ever present, first single (Smile), but LDN.
40. What is your favourite album by 7? Johnathan Larson
. RENT. The OBC...none of that movie soundtrack shiz.
41. Is there a song by 31 that makes you happy? John Williams
. Sure. Hedwig's Theme ;)
42. What is your favourite album by 41? Patrick Doyle
. Wow, two Harry Potter composers back to back. Obvious the GOF OST.
43. What is your favourite song by 24? Howie Day
. Bunnies. Love it. Madrigals EP is so good...buy it just for that song.
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46? Rufus Wainwright
. Listening to his album at six in the morning while watching the sun come up this summer ('07).
45. What is your favourite song by 35? Fall Out Boy
. Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying. Good lyrics.
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? Sufjan Stevens
. Chicago always makes me smile. :)
47. What is your favourite album by 4? Josh Groban
. Closer. Fantastic album.
48. Who is a favourite member of 37? Hans Zimmer
. Well, I don't know all the musicians in his orchestra, so I don't know.
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43? Plus One
. Well, I was given the CD by my mom, and the first song I ever heard was the first track on The Promise, so Written On My Heart.
50. How many albums do you own by 20? Incubus
. Two so far- Morning View and Light Grenades. More to come, I'm sure.