1. What are you listening to right now?Where Will I Be
by Emmylou Harris
2. Your favorite band/artist of all time?Wheatus
, for a number of reasons.
3. The band or artist you hate the most?
4. Your last musical discovery?
Um, I'm not sure. I'm finally getting into Regina Spektor
5. Best feminine voice?
Emmylou Harris, with Natalie Maines (Dixie Chicks
) and Amy Lee (Evanescence
) second and third.
6. Best masculine voice?Steve Hogarth
, followed by Colin Hay.
7. What is the musical genre you listen to the most?
Progressive rock, metal and country.
8. Last concert/festival you went to?Korn
at Leeds University, a matter of hours ago!
9. The last VERY famous band or artist seen live?
10. The band or artist you listen to the most?
At the moment, Protest the Hero
11. What is the worst song in the world?
I dunno. I hope I never hear it.
12. A band or artist you think the world should love as much as you do?Colin Hay
and Emmylou Harris.
13. The coolest music video?The Divine Suicide Of K.
by Protest The Hero. Blood, vampires, sexy Canadians and Jadea Kelly
14. Which song makes you sad?
Loads. Boulder to Birmingham
by Emmylou Harris, When I Meet God
and pretty much anything by Evanescence all spring to mind.
15. What do you listen to, to feel bouncy and happy?Andrew W.K.
, Bowling for Soup
, The Feeling
16. What do you listen to when you need to relax?Sigur Rós
's 'A Natural Disaster' album.
17. A song that make you think?
Any good song should make you think.
18. What is the perfect song for a love night?
Too many to list.
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
20. Which musical instrument do you dream of learning how to play?
Violin, cello, Uilleann pipes, piano, and I want to get much better at guitar.
21. Do you play in a band? If yes, which kind of music and what is your part in the band?
22. Did you ever go out with a musician?
23. And what song are you listening to right now?All My Tears
by Emmylou Harris.
24. What do you think of classical music?
I love some of it, but some of it bores the life out of me.
25. What do you think of French Variety?
26. What do you think of death metal?
I can't sit and listen to it for a long time, but some of it's awesome.
27. Are you a fangirl?
You darn tootin'.
28. Do you listen to music in other language than English?
Yeah, I'm a fan of a few Japanese artists, and have a few songs in German and French on my iTunes. Oh, and a few albums in Italian, and one in Hindi.
29. The best band or artist in your town or near around?Biffy Clyro
, hands down.
30. If you were a musical instrument, which would you like to be?
Weird question... cello?
31. Do you listen to the radio? Which one is your favorite?
I used to listen to the rock show on Beat106, back in the day. Don't listen to radio these days.
32. Do you watch music TV?
Don't have any music channels any more. When I was growing up, I'd be glued to Kerrang!, Scuzz and MTV2 (before it started getting crap).
33. Do you follow the charts?
No, but if someone makes a big enough impact on the charts, I'll give them a listen.
34. Have you ever met a famous musician?
A few... Wheatus, Bowling For Soup, Army of Freshmen
, Biffy Clyro, InMe
, Chad Kroeger from Nickelback
, Papa Roach
, OK Go
, The Magic Numbers
35. The song that could describe your mood and feelings at the moment?
36. The song that could describe your life?
Bit difficult, that.
37. Do you know the name of the people in the bands you listen to?
38. Does physical appearance influence your musical choice?
39. Favorite Original Soundtrack?
Oh lawds. The Lord Of The Rings, Stardust and the new Doctor Who.
40. And RIGHT NOW? What are you listening to?Come Home Soon
41. Do you wear t-shirts or anything else of your favorite bands or artist?
Yep, shirts and hoodies.
42. What do you think of people who do that?
'Oh, they like that band.'
43. Which song did you have in mind all day today?Cyanide
. Damn catchy. Good live, too.
44. Do you sing in the shower? If yes, what? If not, why?
I used to sometimes at home. Don't really any more.
45. To which musical culture to you think you belong to?
Um. That's a pretty silly question.
46. What is in your MP3 walkman at the moment?
My whole iTunes library.
47. Which importance have the musical taste of your boy/girlfriend? Friends?
It doesn't really matter what they listen to. I like that my friends back home like rock and metal because it means we can all go out to the same clubs, and I actually have people to go to gigs with, unlike here at University.
48. Hanson moves in next to your house, do you go introduce yourself or make everything possible so they want to move somewhere else?
I'd love that! "Mmmbop' or whatever was annoying, but I don't mind their recent stuff. I'm sure they're lovely guys.
49. Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll, is that your thing?
Depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes a nice cup of tea and an Emmylou Harris record is all you need.
50. Do you sing on the toilet?
What a great idea...