1. How did you get into 29? Sky Eats Airplane
I read about them in AP,and they sounded interesting, so I downloaded The Messenger
and later the Everything Perfect On the Wrong Day
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? The AutomaticOn The Campaign Trail
3. What’s your favourite lyric by 33? The Beatles
Oh yeah,way to ask a tough question. I don't even know,there's so many classic lines. I'll just say 'I look at the floor and I see it needs sweeping,but still my guitar gently weeps' (from While My Guitar Gently Weeps
4. What is your favourite album by 49? We Are ScientistsWith Love And Squalor
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? The Faint
3 actually,as in the real physical copies, plus another 1 burnt
6. What is your favourite song by 50? Los Campesinos!
Probably The International Tweexcore Underground
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? The Futureheads
Hmm,I don't know,I don't think so. They aren't exactly the most emotionally sensitive of bands.
8. What is your favourite album by 15? CursiveThe Ugly Organ
, isn't that everyone's?
9. What is your favourite song by 5? Chiodos
I'm actually not sure,I'll just say Baby, You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek
because it's the song that got me into them
10. Is there a song by 6 that makes you happy? Protest the Hero
The closing part of Turn Soonest to the Sea
, just because it's so anthemic and sing-alongy
11. What is your favourite album by 40? Yeah Yeah Yeahs
It's actually REALLY close between It's Blitz!
and Show Your Bones
. Probably Show Your Bones though, because what makes It's Blitz! amazing is the acoustic songs,and they're just bonus tracks.
12. What is your favourite song by 10? Arctic MonkeysFluorescent Adolescent
13. What is a good memory you have involving 30? The Subways
I don't know, not really any, since they haven't really soundtracked any important moment, nor have I seen them live yet.
14. What is your favourite song by 38? Blur
I know it makes me sound like a casual fan, but I've always loved Song 2
15. Is there a song by 19 that makes you happy? My Chemical Romance
Maybe the part of Welcome to the Black Parade
after the piano intro where the band kicks in and it's really epic.
16. How many times have you seen 25 live? Hawthorne Heights
Once really, even though I didn't watch them,I just walked by the stage at Warped Tour when they were playing on the way to someone else's merch booth. I could tell it was them though. I wish I stopped to watch them though,since that was just before Casey Calvert died. RIP Casey,I named my cat after him.
17. What is the first song you ever heard by 23? Klaxons
A remix of Gravity's Rainbow
, which I didn't like. But then I downloaded the original version and fell in love.
18. What is your favourite album by 11? AlexisonfireWatch Out
!, which I just happen to be listening to as I do this survey
19. Who is a favourite member of 1? Muse
Probably Matt just because I know more about him than the other two.
20. Have you ever seen 14 live? Death From Above 1979
Oh man I WISH. I liked them before they broke up but I didn't have any great inclination to see them live. But then later on, after they finished, I realized how original and great live they must have been.
21. What is a good memory involving 27? The Horrors
Back when they used to be good, before Primary Colours ruined them. You know what,I won't even tag that album in this journal because it doesn't deserve it. I also enjoyed seeing the band (oh excuse me, THE BLACK TUBES) in The Mighty Boosh.
22. What is your favourite song by 16? Bloc PartyBanquet
23. What is the first song you ever heard by 47? Mindless Self IndulgenceShut Me Up
24. What is your favourite album by 18? SilversteinDiscovering The Waterfront
, even though the new one is growing on me, and it also features Lights! haha
25. What is your favourite song by 21? Metric
I usually say Hand$hake$
, though I think I like some other songs more. Oh well.
26. What is the first song you ever heard by 26? Scary Kids Scaring KidsMY DARKEST HOUR
27. What is your favourite album by 3? The Devil Wears PradaPlagues
28. What is you favourite song by 2? Test IciclesCircle Square Triangle
29. What was the first song you ever heard by 32? AlesanaAmbrosia
30. What is you favourite song by 8? HORSE the bandManateen
31. How many times have you seen 17 live? From First to Last
None, because I wouldn't go see them without Sonny Moore singing
32. Is there a song by 44 that makes you happy? Attack Attack!Interlude
, even though it's definitely not my favourite
33. What is you favourite album by 12? The Blood BrothersCrimes
34. What is the worst song by 45? Panic at the Disco
Most of the 2nd album
35. What was the first song you ever heard by 34? LightsDrive My Soul
36. What is you favourite album by 48? The StrokesIs This It
37. How many times have you seen 42 live? Placebo
None, but maybe someday
38. What is you favourite song by 36? System of a DownAttack
39. What was the first song you ever heard by 28? Franz FerdinandTake Me Out
40. What is your favourite album by 7? RadioheadOK Computer
41. Is there a song by 31 that makes you happy? Blessed By A Broken Heart
Yeah, probably either of the Mic Skillz'
42. What is your favourite album by 41? Escape the FateDying Is Your Latest Fashion
43. What is your favourite song by 24? Hadouken!
Probably Declaration of War
44. What is a good memory you have involving 46? Bring Me the Horizon
Well, I have seen them live. Probably at the beginning of their set when they started playing Diamonds Aren't Forever, and just the way it started with just Oli screaming and then the band coming in. It was awesome.
45. What is your favourite song by 35? Drop Dead, Gorgeous
Anything off of Worse Than A Fairy Tale
46. Is there a song by 9 that makes you happy? The Smiths
Yeah quite a few, probably Ask
or one of numerous others
47. What is your favourite album by 4? Enter ShikariTake To The Skies
48. Who is a favourite member of 37? Kaiser Chiefs
Probably Ricky, because Nick is a control freak, Peanut stopped wearing his hat didn't he? and the other two don't say much.
49. What is the first song you ever heard by 43? Greeley EstatesThe End Of All We Know
50. How many albums do you own by 20? Hot Hot Heat
All 4 of them, the actual copies.