Put your music player on shuffle
Post the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
1. Man Man - Feathers
2. Stars Of The Lid - FAC 21
3. Wu Tang Clan - Visionz
4. Add N To (X) - Steve's Going To Teach Himself
5. Jilson Setters - The Wild Wagoner
6. Morrissey - I'm Not Sorry
7. The Locust - Captain Gaydar Turn On Your Radar
8. The Shaggs - Who Are Parents
9. The Centurians - Intoxica
10. Bauhaus - Antonin Artaud
11. 45 Grave - Insurance From God
12. Spirtualized - Cop Shoot Cop
13. Willie Nelson - So Much To Do
14. Can - Chain Reaction
15. Isis - The Other
16. Amon Duul II - She Came Through The Chimney
17. De La Soul - Transmitting Live From Mars
18. The Dillinger Escape Plan - Unretrofied
19. Rollerskate Skinny - Speed To My Side
20. Aphex Twin - Ruglen Holon
21. Rozz Williams - Dear Skin
22. The Delgados - If This Is A Plan
23. Aphex Twin - Beetles
24. Pink Floyd - Corporal Cleeg
25. Scott Walker - Duchess
26. Brian Eno - Taking Tiger Mountain
27. The Locust - Live From The Russian
28. Ciccone Youth - Tuff Titty Rap
29. The Teardrop Explodes - Sleeping Gas
30. The Mekons - Amnesia
31. Tom Waits - Watch Her Disappear
32. Portishead - Biscuit
33. Snopp Doggy Dogg - Tha Shiznit
34. Uncle Dave Macon - Way Down The Old Plank Road
35. Ghostface Killah - Whip You With A Strap
36. John Lennon - God
37. Django Reinhardt - Beyond The Sea
38. Fugazi - Untitled
39. Liz Phair - Help Me Mary
40. The Cramps - Sunglasses After Dark
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40? 40
2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat? Not that I can remember
3. What album is #26 from? Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy)
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15? One of my favorite metal bands
5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs? Nah. It's good, though.
6. Who does #38 remind you of? Fugazi reminds me of happy!
7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music? Music, as it has no lyrics.
8. Do any of your friends like #3? Cody likes Wu Tang.
9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack? Not that I know of.
10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio? No
11. What does #21 remind you of? I dunno, but I like the phrase "You condescending fuckhole"
12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22? 22. The Delgados are terribly underrated.
13. What album is #17 from? 3 Feet High and Rising
14. When did you first hear #39? Um, a little less than a year ago, I think.
15. When did you first hear #7? About the same time.
16. What genre is #8? I think The Shaggs are in a genre of their own.
17. Do any of your friends like #14? My brother likes Can.
18. What color does #4 remind you of? White
19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo? No
20. What genre is #37? Jazz
21. Can you play #13 on any instrument? No.
22. What is your favorite lyric from #30? The opening line. "It was a dark blue stormy night/And the ship was rocking on the open sea."
23. What is your favorite lyric from #23? No lyrics
24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends? Everybody already knows about Pink Floyd, and this song isn't that special.
25. Is #2 a good song to dance to? Not at all.
26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio? No.
27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song? Nighttime
28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you? Um, sort of.
29. Do any of your friends like #31? Everybody who likes Tom Watis is my friend!
30. Is #25 a fast or slow song? More slow than fast.
31. Is #35 a happy or sad song? Happy.
32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9? It's an instrumental
33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends? It's not much of a party song.
34. When did you first hear #27? Same as the other Locust song
35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29: Treason, Books, Thief Of Baghdad
36. Do you know all the words to #6? Yes.
37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music? Music
38. What album is #10 from? Burning From The Inside