Mr. Writer, such a great tune, could sing and bop away to that all day.
2. How did you get into 20? - (The Stone Roses)
Not a bad question that, I don't know to be honest, I think it may have been that I was a huge fan of the song 'Fools Gold' and then I got hold of their album (their first) and the rest is history.
3. Who is your favorite member in 1? - (The Beatles)
Oh god, the most painful question... if you asked me when I was 17 I would have said Lennon but recently I have not admired one of the Beatles more than George just what a talent and such a down to earth lad. But they are all my favourite ;)
4. What’s your favorite lyric bit by 29? - (Simon & Garfunkel)
"Hello darkness my old friend" (From Sound of Silence) Short but such a powerful tone and feel behind it. Goosebumps every-time.
5. Have you ever seen 22 live? - (U2)
Nope. Should have. Don't think I will though.
6. What's your favorite album from 10? - (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
Californication. Just a great sound and an album I really admire.
7. Do you own any merchandise from 3? - (Pearl Jam)
Noooooo :( Should really, REALLY get my hands on some though!
8. What is a good memory you have of 7? - (The Who)
Seeing Daltrey at the Royal Albert Hall performing Tommy in its entirety and Daltrey introducing Townshend out to perform 'Acid Queen' and later on for 'Baba O'Riely' . Just what a sight!
9. Is there a member of the same age as you in 2? - (The Clash)
Nope. Good God no.
10. When did you first get into 8? - (Kasabian)
The summer of 2010, I went into HMV one day and their 3 albums (at the time) were on sale and you could get all of 'em for a tenner so I thought why not, got 'em home, got 'em onto my iTunes and they were practically my fave band for a good 6-8 months. Still like 'em today though.
11. Who likes 4 along with you? - (Green Day)
No-one really. To be honest I've gone off 'em myself.
12. Which song did you first hear from 16? - (Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds)
Everybody's On The Run. First song on the album and so the first song I heard from them (or him?)
13. What song made you fall in love with 5? - (Oasis)
Live Forever. Just an amazing, amazing song. Live Forever!
14. Which song do you not like by 18? - (Jimi Hendrix)
To be honest I'm not really a Hendrix buff to be able to dislike any of his material, so I'll pass.
15. Why do you like 14's songs? - (Duran Duran)
Haha, oh god this is quite funny to answer, I guess it would be because their a bit of fresh air, especially tunes like Planet Earth and Hungry Like The Wolf.
16. Where did you first hear 6? - (Elvis Presley)
God now this going back a way, ummmm probably in the car when I was about 13/14, my Mum and Dad has his greatest hits and we'd play that all the time in the car and songs like Return to Sender and Suspicious Minds were the main songs for me.
17. How long was 19 a singer/band before you liked them? - (Ramones)
Haha a long, long time.
18. Does 13 have a song that gives you a bad memory? - (The Kinks)
Set Me Free. Just takes me back to all the girls I have failed in getting with and fallen in love with that I've had to let go.... waaaaaaaahhh
19. When did you get into 17? - (The Beach Boys)
When I was about 16/17, when I was going through my 60's revolution, I saw a video of them playing 'I Get Around' on Ready Steady Go! and from then on, I've loved them.
20. How long have you been into 9? - (The Specials)
Just over a year actually, saw them last year and seeing them in May at Brixton. Fucking amazing band, can't wait to see 'em again!
21. If 11 had a concert 300 miles away, would you drive there to see them? - (The White Stripes)
Welllll they'd have to get back together first to even have a concert, but it would have to be something like their one and only for me to consider driving 300 miles to see 'em. But yes would probably be the answer.
22. How many CDs do you own of 12? - (Paul McCartney)
Do you count his Wings stuff? I have I think 3-4 maybe 5?
23. Does 21 have a song that makes you cry? - (The Troggs)
.......... No... hahahaha.
24. Does 27 have a song that makes you happy? - (John Lennon)
Oh God yes, it would have to be Instant Karma! (We All Shine On), always puts a smile on my face.
25. Does 23 have a song that makes you smile? - (Bob Marley & The Wailers)
Baby We've Got a Date always makes me smile as well as Buffalo Soldier and Jammin' of-course never fails.
26. What's the last song you've listened to from 28? - (Simian Mobile Disco)
Oh Christ, errrrrr Tits & Acid I think? (Note: I don't like this band anymore, they are shite)
27. Is there a song by 32 that you've listened to more than 30 times? - (The Offspring)
Errrrmmm, I would think that Original Prankster would be one. A very bizarre song for me.
28. What is a song from 50 that you've only listened to once? - (David Bowie)
Heroes. I guess I just prefer something a bit more raunchy from the guy.
29. Is there a song you are sick of hearing by 24? - (Adam & The Ants)
No. Not particularly.
30. What song got you into 40? - (Eddie Vedder)
Well not so much a song, but Pearl Jam were the band that got me into Eddie Vedder ofcourse. So Even Flow was the first PJ song that made a PJ fanatic and therefore an Eddie Vedder fanatic.
31. What is your favorite single by 25? - (The Notorious B.I.G)
Juicy. A good ol' Hip Hop tune even the most Anti-Hip-Hop wouldn't turn away from.
32. If 49 hated you, what would you do? - (Bob Dylan)
Be quite upset actually. But he ain't done anything special these days anyway.
33. What would you say if 42 or one of the members from 42 asked you out? - (Pendulum)
Call the police.
34. Would you care if 41 had a boyfriend/girlfriend? - (Nirvana)
35. Who has the best voice in 46? - (Raphael Saadiq)
Kinda already answered my question. NEXT.
36. Do you think 26 is/are good looking? - (The Vaccines)
37. How many times have you listened to your favorite song by 36? - (Beady Eye)
Don't really have a favourite song by 'em. Sorry.
38. How many CDs do you own of 30? - (Staind)
Nil. Just have 2 or 3 of their songs.
39. Is there a song from 38 that makes you mad? - (Barry Mainlow)
40. Which member from 31 do you want to see go solo? - (Elbow)
Well I won't wanna see 'em break up for the case of me wanting him to go solo, but it has to be Guy Garvey. Such a lad.
41. What does your favorite song from 48 remind you of? - (Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros)
Arms Aloft. Being at concerts and just why I fucking love music in the first place.
42. Did you hate 43 at first? - (Sex Pistols)
No way. Always loved them. Their image, swagger and whole persona really.
43. Does your best friend also listen to 33? - (Eddie Cochran)
Probably wouldn't even know who he is. Shocking.
44. Do you think your parents would like 37? - (Jake Bugg)
Don't know really, that is a good challenge. Good question!
45. Does 47 have a song that makes you want to dance? - (Michael Jackson)
Has to be Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, my feet seem to go all over the place when that comes on!
46. Have you ever seen 34 in person? - (The Byrds)
47. Do you like 44's name? - (blink-182)
Meh. It's alright.
48. Is there someone in 45 that you want to go out with? - (The Police)
Not the rozzers!
49. Do you know anyone that hates 39? - (Madness)
One of my mates from Uni can't stand them! He says he doesn't see the point i their music. Fool.
50. Have you ever danced to a song from 35? - (The Velvet Underground)
Not really. Their not really the dancing type really.. are they?