01. What's your favourite song by no.27? Moonspell? Alma Mater for sure.
02. Do you own any album of no.8?Amorphis. Yes, I own all their full lengths.
03. Do you think you might become a fan of no.33 in the future? Shining. Already a huge fan. Like them more now than ever.
04. How did you get into no.15? Deathspell Omega. Ha! Don't remember. I recall liking their name and hearing good things about them.
05. What was your first opinion about no.18? My Dying Bride! Some of the first doom metal I ever heard. I remember hearing the album The Angel and the Dark River 11 years ago! Loved it from the start.
06. How long have you known and listened to artist no.9? Burzum. Known and listened to them for nearly a decade.
07. Do you wish to become a member of no.13? immolation. No not really. Don't join many groups.
08. What song of no. 28 pay your attention the most and makes that you can listen to others? De Profundis. Their best songs are cold is the grave and cease to be. Most underrated band ever.
09. Is there any negative association with no.39? SIG AR TYR? No, only positives.
10. What's the most noticeable track of no.34 for you? Vreid. Definitely Alarm though the entire Milorg album is brilliant.
11. Do you associate something that happened in the past with no.47? Fejd. I recall a past facebook post where I mentioned they make me happy. :)
12. What is your fav song of artist's no.20 first album? Opeth, that would be Forest of October
13. What is the most characteristic for you in artist no.43? Mael Mordha. The unique vocals and amazing melodies.
14. Who is the favourite member of no.6 in your opinion? Satyricon. Probably Satyr in spite of his rock star persona. Frost rules as well.
15. Is there a song by no.25 that makes you feel worst? Arckanum. Can't think of one, no.
16. What is your opinion about the frontman of no.24? Samael. Oh, Vorphalak is a hell of a front man!
17. What do you think about no.37's fans? Ensiferum's fans are some of the best people I know. Lots of fun.
18. What was your reaction when you first time saw no.21's music video? Gorgoroth don't do 'music' videos. Only clips of Gaahl saying "Satan" and drinking wine.
19. What is the worst album of no.1 in your opinion? Woods of Ypres. Saying worst is harsh. My least played is the first one, even though it has the classic Meeting Place and Time on it.
20. What is the worst song of no.7? Katatonia. They have some dull songs unfortunately. I guess I'd pick Sweet Nurse
21. Would you like to go to a no.31's concert? Urgehal. Hell yeah, good clean Satanic fun!
22. Why did you start listen to no.19? Epica. Well, thanks to Nightwish and a few others, I started to listen to a lot of female fronted metal, so Epica was the next natural step, I suppose.
23. Is there a song by no.42 that makes you feel better? Metallica. Yeah, Fade to Black hahahaha
24. How could you describe no.50's music? Forefather. In a word, epic. In more words, how the hell are the 50th? They should be a lot higher.
25. What brings you to no.23? Pantheon I. Usually what brings me to their music is sheer perversion. xD
26. Why don't you listen to no.46 anymore to lift them up in stats? Bloodaxe. Because I'm only in the mood for them just so often.
27. What is the lyric of no.2 that you remember the best? Darkthrone. I'm too old, and too cold.
28. Is there a good memory you have involving no.16? Nevermore. Yeah. Driving to see them open for In Flames in the snow, then walking in on them playing "Inside Four Walls' Too bad their upcoming show has horrible openers.
29. Do you know anyone in real life who listen to no.41? Lifelover. Not in real life, a few in virtual life I think.
30. What's the maximum amount of money you would pay to see no.5 live? Primordial? ONE MILLION DOLLARS
31. Do you associate anyone you know with no.32? Agalloch. Yeah, I associate myself with Agalloch
32. Is there any song of no.17 that you can't stand? Marduk. Yeah there's a few. I actually can't believe they're that high up.
33. What do you think about the name of no.48? Vintersorg. Great name! winter sorrow. Plus a hero of a book. Great pagan name.
34. What is the most unique in no.22? Arkona. Their mix of metal with Russian folk music and wonderful female vocals is extremely unique.
35. What artist could be similar to no.40 in your opinion? Månegarm. The most similar band to them is Thyrfing.
36. What's the music video by no.14 you enjoy the most? Immortal. Funny you asked! haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VBdAY8eA9w
37. What is the song of no.49 that you heard last? Satan's Host. Erm Probably Satanic Magick
38. What is your favourite lyric by no.10? Drudkh. Who knows? Its Ukranian!
39. Does no.29 inspire you? Watain? Yeah, they inspire me to beat the shit out of something.
40. What would you change in no.35's music? Novembers Doom. Well, their newest albums all kind of sound the same. I suppose I just want more variety from them, while still sounding like themselves.
41. Who is the worst member of no.12 in your opinion? Black Messiah. None, they're perfect the way they are.
42. Do you think no.44 is underrated or overrated? Nachtmystium. Probably a bit overrated, tbh. They still rock though.
43. Do you know anyone that hates no.38? Mgla. I don't know anyone else aware of their existence.
44. Do you like no.45's style of clothing? Horna. Um, sure, yeah.
45. What was the first song of no.11 you've ever heard Enslaved. Not sure. Slaget I Skogen Brotenfor probably, though I didn't really start listening to them until they got "proggy".
46. Why your no 4 is on fourth place of your top artists and e.g. not higher? Belphegor. Honestly I'm surprised they're that high. Good drinking metal I suppose The top 3 bands are simply better.
47. Do you find anything beautiful in any no.26's song? Therion? They're nothing but beautiful. That is the reason I love them.
48. Does any lyric of no.30 describe you? Ihsahn. Your hell is not my hell. your sins are not my sins Your god is not my god
49. Who is the most talented member of no.36? Nazxul. Erm, I think all the guys are equally talented.
50. What's your favourite album of no.3? TYR-Eric the red. One of my favorite folk/viking metal albums ever.