God Like, That is all
15 Dic 2008, 0:29Sun 14 Dec – Funeral for a Friend, Cancer Bats, Attack! Attack!, In Case of Fire
God Like, That is all
30 May 2007, 22:34Opening Credits
The Beatles: From Me To You
First day of school
Maxïmo Park: Nosebleed
Falling in love
The Jam: Pretty Green
Dilated Peoples: Worst come to the Worst
Savage Garden: To the Moon and Back
Jeff Buckley: Lilac Wine
The Libertines: What Became of the Likely Lads
Daft Punk: Voyager
Stiff Little Fingers: Alternative Ulster
Maxïmo Park: Karaoke Plays
Getting back together
Kelly Clarkson : Because of You
The Beatles: Hey Jude
Rooney: Don't Come Around Again
Birth of Child
Rooney: If It were up to me
Arctic Monkeys: Fake Tales of San Francisco
Vanilla Ice: Ice Ice baby
Lemar: If theres any Justice
The Beatles: Hello Goodbye
there u have it
28 May 2007, 15:02Write in your top 10 on Last.fm:
1 Kings of Leon
3 Bloc Party
4 The Jam
5 Funeral for a Friend
6 Jeff Buckley
7 The Clash
8 Jamie T
10 Los Campesinos!
Now answer the questions according to the numbers:
1. What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
Hallelujah, way back when
2. What is your favourite album of 2?
3. What is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?
Raise your fingers for one last salute
And bleed this skyline dry
Your history is mine
4. How many times have you seen 4 live?
5. What is your favourite song by 7?
6. What is a good memory you have considering the music of 10?
Kitchen Rave Ups at 47 pjm
7. Is there a song by 3 that makes you sad?
8. What is your favourite lyric that 2 has sung?
"Stay Away from my friends, they're smooth operators"
9. What is your favourite song by 9?
10. How did you get in to 3?
I just did
11. What was the first song you heard by 1?
California waiting, but the EP Version
12. What is your favourite song by 4?
The Bitterest Pill
13. How many time have you seen 9 live?
Never and i never will
14. What is a good memory you have concerning 2?
First day at uni, all i ever listened to
15. Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
not sad no
16. What is your favourite album of 5?
Casually Dressed & Deep in Conversation
17. What is your favourite lyric that 3 has sung?
"the daily mail says there's enemies among us..."
18. What is your favourite song of 1?
19. What is your favourite song of 10?
Knee Deep at ATP
20. How many times have you seen 8 live?
21. What is your favourite album of 1?
Because of the times
22. What is a great memory you have considering 9?
World Cup '96. Not a care in the world.
23. What was the first song you heard by 8?
Sheila, EP version as well lol