1. What are you listening to right now? Snow (Hey Oh)
2. What song makes you sad?Shilo
is a sure bet. Plus lots of Radiohead
stuff. Oh, and of course, Better Be Home Soon
3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
That stupid Love You Right song.
4. Your all time favorite band?
If I had
to pick, I'd probably go Nine Inch Nails
5. Your newly discovered band is?Queens of the Stone Age
6. Best female voice?
Amy Lee from Evanescence
. Judging not by talent but by favourite, Tori Amos
7. Best male voice?Maynard James Keenan
8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Alternative/industrial rock, but not really obscure stuff.
9. What do you listen to hype you up?Korn
10. What do you listen to to calm down?Neil Finn
or Tori Amos
11. Last gig/concert you went to?Tool
. Or Jaywalker
, depending if that counts.
12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?Static-X
13. Most hated band?The Pussycat Dolls.
14. Song that makes you think?Lateralus
15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?The Tea Party
. They're in no danger whatsoever of getting too mainstream, so I think I'd like a bit more love for the boys. They should get back together too!
16. Coolest music video?
That's a hard one. Probably Into the Void
17. Music video with the most babe watch?
Hmn ... that's difficult. I'll probably go with Reedemer from Queen Of The Damned. Because Jonathan Davis
's voice makes me hot, and so does Stuart Townsend. Oh yeah baby.
18. What "do you play/would you play" in the bedroom to spice things up?Jakalope
, Nine Inch Nails
, depending on the situation. The last two are kinda rough-sounding. The first is veeeery relaxing to me in those kind of situations.
19. Can you play a musical instrument?
Does a few simple drum beats count?
20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
Not a proper one, and I never want to.
21. Are you in a band?
22. If yes, what kind of music does your band play?
23. Ever dated a musician?
24. If yes, what kind of music did he/she/they play/instrument/band?
Gee, he played guitar. *sigh*
27. If no, would you consider?
28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
Certainly. I'd love to be able to make music.
29. Best chick band you know of?
Chick /band/ ... hmn ... Jack Off Jill
30. Best guy band you know of?The Tea Party
. NIN does doesn't really count.
31. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...?
On tape, Hunting Bears
32. What do you think of Classical music?
fan. And go the FourPlay String Quartet
33. What do you think of Country music?
34. What do you think of Death metal?
Occasionally I don't mind it, if I'm in the mood.
35. Last BIG band that you saw live?Tool
36. Are you a groupie?
Probably would be if I was given the chance.
37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
Not really. The occasional French rendition of a song doesn't count.
38. What famous musician do you find sexy?
Most of them. But I'll do Chris Cornell
and Kurt Cobain
as the top of the list. Ooh, ooh, and Jared Leto
39. Worst concert moment?Trent Reznor
calling us all fucking retards and skipping the part of Starfuckers Inc.
where we get to chant "don't you!" That broke my heart just a widdle.
40. Funny Concert moment?
Jeordie White doing a hilarious rendition of Master of Puppets
41. Sad Concert moment?
Jess and I bawling to both Overcome
42. Best local act you can think of?Jaywalker
43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
Ermf ... no real idea. According to Jess, a cello. Me, I'll vote a harpsichord!!
44. Do you listen to the radio?
Not overly much, but enough.
45. Do you watch music TV?
I used to all the time, now I don't have Austar. So I download the clips!
46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
A bit. Enough to be disgusted.
47. Have you meet any famous musicians?
I got to meet Jeff Martin
at a signing, that was pretty darn special. Had a good chat with MC Lars
, and briefly met Eddie from Butterfingers
and only realised afterward who the hell it was. Not used to seeing the performing artist at a concert wandering around the foyer.
48. Are any of your friends/family etc musicians?
A few, but not pro's.
49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?You and Whose Army
. Not for the lyrics, but the music. Feeling tired, lethargic, but triumphant.
50. Song that describes your life?Happy Phantom
. Or at least that's what I pick
51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
If I'm a big fan. I can list them for about twenty or so, I think.
52. Does a musician’s physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
No, more then other way round. The music influences the physical attraction.
53. What famous musician do you want to marry?Jared Leto
53. Favourite movie sound track?Queen of The Damned
55. Any musician pet hates?Fred Durst
56. What do your parents listen to?
, etc. etc. Never fear, he's straight.
Mum: The Beatles
, Neil Diamond
, Crowded House
, lots of Hillsong stuff.
57. What are you listening to right NOW?
In my head, Happy Phantom.
58. Do you wear band T-shirts, hoodies, etc.?
T-shirts, very often.
59. What do you think of people who do?
Love it. Lets me pick people who love the same music I do. I'm shallow that way.
60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
Alt-rock. I guess. Not really any. My own culture!Blink's pretty rock though.
61. What song is stuck in your head right now?
I said, Happy Phantom! Gah!
62. Do you sing in the shower?
If there's no one around, I sing anywhere.
63. If so, what? If not, why not?
Whatever's stuck in my head. Usually Tori.
64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Ooh ... hard decision. Marry one.
65. What is in your walkman/discman right now?
In my tape-player in my car is Amnesiac
. That's about all, everything else is mp3.
66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up?
Introduce myself! I like some of their later stuff.
68. Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll, you dig?
Just the rock n' roll.
69. Do you cook to music?
I do anything I can to music,
70. Do you sing in the toilet?
If there's no one around, sure thing.