16 Jun 2011, 13:39 de usa02
6 Dic 2010, 8:14 de i_m_in_hidingThis is a list of stuff I really don't find (even on Soulseek). If you're nice enough to share what you have, please ping me, and we'll make a deal! :) Remember, property is theft!
A Certain Ratio:
-> Mind Made Up
-> Victory Parts / The Silver Echo and The Golden Echo
-> Live at the Royal Albert Hall
-> Al Bano
-> Buon Natale 2008
Al Bano Carrisi:
-> Il Piu' Bel Regalo di Natale
-> Natale Con al Bano
-> Recital at the Festival: The Golden Orpheus 75
-> The Great Italian Songbook
-> Alejandra Guzman
-> Alejandra Guzmán en Vivo
-> Alex Lloyd/Other Side
All About Eve:
-> Live at Union Chapel
-> Can You Stand The Heat
-> Zeit für Die Zukunft
-> Andres Cepeda
-> Damn! The Mixtape, Vol. 1
-> Cada Instante
Apres La Classe:
-> Luna Park On Tour: Live 2008
23 Mar 2010, 4:13 de apptfireI think this is a yearly tradition, to see how much the list changed :)
50. "This isn't high school, or homecoming. Let's say goodnight." -- Slideshow, This Day and Age (57 plays)
49. "Oh my God, I just can't handle this, I lost myself inside a drunken kiss." -- Champagne's For Celebrating (I'll Have A Martini), Mayday Parade
48. "Close but still so far, from what I'm wishing." -- So Close, Libbie Schrader
47. "I feel, the distance, between us, could be over, with the snap of your fingers" -- Hook Up, Katy Perry
46. "Drove all night, I'm the deer in your headlights." -- Holly (Would You Turn Me On?), All Time Low
45. "Troubled boy, I'll kiss you one last time, then say goodnight forever." -- Waters Edge, 1997
44. "I'll crave your kiss while you're gone, so much I'm missing that I love." -- Los Angeles, The Audition
43. "My God, if I could only say, I'm holding every breath for you. He'd never tell you, but he can play guitar. …
24 Ene 2010, 20:59 de CaraliI hadn't done one of these in a really long time, so I thought it'd be fun. :)
step 1: open up whatever mp3 program you use and add every song in your collection.
step 2: put it on random.
step 3: post the first line from the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
step 4: post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
step 5: cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
step 6: Looking them up on google or any other search engine is cheating!
1. Nobody likes you, everybody left you
2. So true funny how it seems (True by Spandau Ballet)
3. Passenger side, I slide on in
4. I live on an apartment on the 99th floor of my block
5. I tried so hard my dear to show that you're my every dream
6. She has seen me changing
7. I'll never let you see the way my broken heart is hurting me
8. Live it and breathe it, you know that I do
9. Baby's good to me you know (I Feel Fine by The Beatles)
28 Dic 2009, 6:19 de SweetMelissa12Every year, the town I live in hosts a really big country music festival called "The Hodag Country Festival". Located in the northwoods of Wisconsin, us locals refer to it as "Country Fest" or "Hodag", and it takes place the during the second weekend of July, annually. Many great acts have taken the stage of Hodag, like Kenny Rogers, Freddy Fender, Garth Brooks, Tammy Wynette, Alabama, George Strait, and Martina McBride, just to name a few.
Beginning in 1978, the Hodag Country Festival has become one of the nation's biggest festivals of it's kind. I've lived here my whole life, and started attending the festival back in 2001, when I won a free ticket in a karaoke contest. Don't laugh. Karaoke is awesome :-P
Well, this year I had the pleasure of attending the 32nd Annual Hodag Country Fest, and needless to say, it was the highlight of 2009 for me. Here it is in pictures:
20 Dic 2009, 19:49 de NeveAdrianneFirst, make a list of your top-20 artists overall. Then, for each of these artists, add the 8 most similar artists to your list. Delete any duplicates, count up the number of entries on your list and this will give you some idea of how eclectic your listening habits are. A score of 9 represents an extremely unvaried musical taste while a 160 represents an extremely varied one.
#1. Backstreet Boys
1) Nick Carter
2) Brian Littrell
4) Aaron Carter
6) Jesse McCartney
7) 98 Degrees
#2. Heather Nova
10) Sarah Bettens
11) Chantal Kreviazuk
12) Beth Orton
13) Natalie Merchant
14) Paula Cole
15) Beth Hart
16) Lisa Loeb
18) Brian McFadden
20) Backstreet Boys
21) Ronan Keating
22) Gareth Gates
23) Shayne Ward
#4. Bryan Adams
24) Bon Jovi
25) Phil Collins
27) Richard Marx
28) Mike & The Mechanics
29) Jon Bon Jovi
31) Bonnie Tyler
32) Tinted Windows
9 Oct 2009, 2:47 de apptfire1.…A Better View of the Rising Moon- 1997
2.Almost Here- The Academy Is…
3.Fast Times at Barrington High- The Academy Is…
6.The All-American Rejects- The All-American Rejects
7.Move Along- The All- American Rejects
8.When the World Comes Down- The All-American Rejects
9.Put Up or Shut Up (EP)- All Time Low
10.So Wrong, It’s Right- All Time Low
11.Nothing Personal- All Time Low
12.Southern Weather- The Almost
13.Artist Vs Poet (EP)- Artist Vs Poet
14.Controversy Loves Company- The Audition
15.Champion- The Audition
17.Awake and Breathe- B*Witched
18.Into Your Head- BBMak
19.Millennium- Backstreet Boys
20.Little Voice- Sara Bareilles
21.Boys Like Girls- Boys Like Girls
22.The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me- Brand New
23.The Spirit Room- Michelle Branch
24.Hotel Paper- Michelle Branch
25.Like Blood Like Honey- Holly Brook
26.Who You Are- Cary Brothers
1 Jun 2009, 19:34 de khami6crhttp://lastfm.heathaze.org/user_images/khami6cr_sri.png
Monthly Top Artists
Mary Chapin Carpenter (88 plays)
Rufus Wainwright (59 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (82 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (92 plays)
Dar Williams (84 plays)
Alabama (63 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (71 plays)
Catie Curtis (56 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (43 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (129 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (55 plays)
The Onion (30 plays)
Keith Whitley (59 plays)
The Weepies (63 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (47 plays)
The Weepies (34 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (124 plays)
Melissa Ferrick (91 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (125 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (163 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (279 plays)
Mary Chapin Carpenter (188 plays)
3 Mar 2008, 3:51 de _deeperthewound1. What are you listening to right now?
Where Will I Be by Emmylou Harris
2. Your favorite band/artist of all time?
Wheatus, for a number of reasons.
3. The band or artist you hate the most?
4. Your last musical discovery?
Um, I'm not sure. I'm finally getting into Regina Spektor properly.
5. Best feminine voice?
Emmylou Harris, with Natalie Maines (Dixie Chicks) and Amy Lee (Evanescence) second and third.
6. Best masculine voice?
Steve Hogarth, followed by Colin Hay.
7. What is the musical genre you listen to the most?
Progressive rock, metal and country.
8. Last concert/festival you went to?
Korn at Leeds University, a matter of hours ago!
9. The last VERY famous band or artist seen live?
10. The band or artist you listen to the most?
At the moment, Protest the Hero.
11. What is the worst song in the world?
I dunno. I hope I never hear it.
12. A band or artist you think the world should love as much as you do?
Colin Hay and Emmylou Harris.
15 Ago 2007, 8:55 de hdsanderWith nearly 8 hrs playtime this is my 9 to 5 working time background, with a little speed-up in the end.
# Song Name Artist
1 The Story Brandi Carlile
2 I'll Try Jonatha Brooke
3 Sorry Judith
4 I Shall Believe Sheryl Crow
5 This Woman Needs SHeDAISY
6 Fly Fly Fly Adrina Thorpe
7 You & Me Angie Hart
8 It's In His Kiss Betty Everett
9 I Guess You Had To Be There Lorrie Morgan
10 Total Eclipse Of The Heart Nicky French
11 Learning To Live Beth Hart
12 I Turn To You Christina Aguilera
13 London Rain (Nothing Heals Me) Heather Nova
14 Im Nin Alu Ofra Haza
15 Watch Me Shine Joanna Pacitti