1. Which song do you prefer, #1 (Pantera - Shattered) or #40 (Leona Naess - Star Signs)?
2. Have you ever listened to #12 (Rancid - Dope Sick Girl) continuously on repeat?
No. I only ever listen to it when I'm playing the whole of the album.
3. What album is #30 (Jimmy Eat World - Get It Faster) from?
Bleed American, or S/T. Whichever.
4. What do you think about the artist who did #15 (The Beatles)?
What can you say? They're amazing, so many great songs.
5. Is #19 (Rancid - Journey To The End Of The East Bay) one of your favorite songs?
Maybe not overall, definitely one of my favourite punk rock songs, and I'd never skip it on shuffle.
6. Who does #38 (Tristan Prettyman - Toxic) remind you of?
My friend who lives in California.
7. Does #20 (Rush - A Passage to Bangkok) have better lyrics or music?