Answering the following questions based on my top 50 overall artists as recorded by Last.fm.
1. How did you get into 31?Kate Nash
- I saw the video for Foundations
, and I was head over heels for that accent, the glance toward the fish bowl on the line about embarassing their friends. There was no going back.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins
- Run Devil Run
, first song on the album. Long-time Jenny fan. She can do no wrong, and the Watson Twins having her back only makes her stronger.
3. What’s your favourite lyric by 41?Arcade Fire
- We Used to Wait
: "It seems strange / How we used to wait for letters to arrive / But what's stranger still / Is how something so small can keep you alive"
4. What is your favourite album by 49?The Weepies
- Say I Am You
. Lovely rainy day album. "When I was a child, everybody smiled. Nobody knows me at all."
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?