21 Jun 2011, 13:35 de machine_head_72
9 Feb 2010, 14:50 de SFlullabyjust because i thought it would be fun. :)
1. How did you get into 29?
Arctic Monkeys - after I've heard their third album, "Humbug".
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22?
White Lies - hm, I think it was "To Lose My Life", but I'm not quite sure.
3. What's your favorite lyric by 33?
Lake of Tears - "and with the morning sun, a lonely teardrop falls down from my eye and I die" ("The Homecoming")
4. What is your favorite album by 49?
Ab4 - "Broken trust"
5. How many albums by 13 do you own?
Anathema - none, unfortunately.
6. What is your favorite song by 50?
The Tears - clearly, "Refugees". It is so Suede-ish. :)
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad?
The Velvet Underground - yeah. It's "Heroin".
8. What is your favorite song by 15?
Snow Patrol - hm, it's difficult to mention just ONE song. Let's say it's "Chasing Cars".
27 Feb 2009, 19:11 de LlorenzaJefferson Airplane – Surrealistic Pillow
'White Rabbit' is one of the best songs ever made. It's on this album. That makes this album essential.
Truth is I have been a bit unfair to Jefferson Airplane. Some years ago I got their Best Of from the library (because I was so crazy about White Rabbit) and apart from the surprise that Somebody to Love is also from Jefferson Airplane, I was really disappointed. Grace Slick has the leading vocal on only these two songs, and the voice of Marty Balin struck me als quite dull. So I gave up quickly, reducing Jefferson Airplane to two exceptional songs.
Well, now they're back, and I decided in advance I would be a little more open minded this time. :) At first, listening to this album was continuing my listening experience from a few years ago: after Somebody to Love (second song on the album) it was waiting for White Rabbit (second last song) to come.
But my opinion has changed. It turns out this album is fantastic as a whole. …
29 Mar 2008, 19:07 de ascrodinTake ten bands/artists that should play at your show and determine their set lists:
- The first one plays 5 songs.
- The second one plays 5 songs.
- The third one plays 5 songs.
- The fourth one plays 5 songs.
- The fifth one plays 6 songs.
- The sixth one plays 7 songs.
- The seventh one plays 7 songs.
- The eighth one plays 7 songs.
- The ninth one plays 11 songs.
- The tenth one plays 14 songs, with a 2 song encore.
Birds of a Feather
Bouncing 'Round the Room
The Perfect Crime
The Crane Wife 1 & 2
Sons & Daughters
My Best Friend
She Has Funny Cars
Plastic Fantastic Lover
The Four Seasons
Big Girls Don't Cry
Oh What a Night
Can't Take My Eyes Off You
Walk Like A Man
Ashes of American Flags
I'm Always In Love
Heavy Metal Drummer
I'm the Man Who Loves You
13 Nov 2006, 9:28 de peacefrog44IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool... and a lot of the songs fit with the setting
The Black Mask
First Day At School:
Brainwashed(that's hilarious, because it's true!)
Falling In Love:
Christmas at the Zoo
Isolation (true that.)
Sweet Leaf (true THAT!)
The Thing That Should Not Be
She Has Funny Cars (haha)
Getting back together:
The Amazing Sounds of Orgy (HAH)
Birth of Child:
Baby, I Love Your Way
Climping Up The Walls (for desperate escape?)