11 May 2012, 23:54 de nose_bleedinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0TQ97TCTKYCoconut Records
30 Mar 2011, 4:57 de martycain131. Delta Spirit / Trashcan / Ode to Sunshine
2. Jessica Lea Mayfield/ Kiss Me Again/ With Blasphemy So Heartfelt
3. Kurt Vile / Peeping Tomboy / Smoke Ring For My Halo
4. The Mountain Goats / Damn These Vampires / All Eternals Deck
5. The Drive-By Truckers / I Do Believe / Go-Go Boots
6. Sufjan Stevens / Chicago/ Illinoise
7. The Dodos / Park Song / Visiter
8. Blind Pilot / Look At Miss Ohio (Live) / iTunes Session - EP
9. Coconut Records / West Coast / Nighttiming
10. Beirut/ Postcards From Italy / Gulag Orkestar
11. Ben Kweller / Sundress / Ben Kweller
12. The Avett Brothers / One Line Wonder / Mignonette
13. Belle and Sebastian / This Is Just a Modern Rock Song / Push Barman to Open Old Wounds
12 Ene 2011, 11:04 de yippeecz
11 Ene 2011, 22:18 de bikini_bln
2 Ene 2011, 6:59 de lassaucepanThe title says it. Every day i'm going to pick a song I think represents that day the best and I'll even give a little explanation why.
Reasons I may pick a song:
I listened to it a lot.
I had it in my head.
I was blown away by it.
I discovered it.
I rediscovered it.
I heard it somewhere special.
I listened to the lyrics in a new way.
I learned something about it.
I cried to it.
I saw it performed.
It's a really fucking good song.
Saturday, Jan. 1: Animal Collective - Bluish - Packing all my stuff to leave the place where everyone I love is and used to be, and listening to this song as I do so.
Sunday, Jan. 2: Hockey - Song Away - How ironic would it be if you played this song at 11:59 p.m.? Oh wait...
Monday, Jan. 3: Athlete - Superhuman Touch - Smooth indie rock, put me to sleep while I try to block out all this incessant noise.
Tuesday, Jan. 4: Explosions in the Sky - So Long, Lonesome - I'm going to have to agree with those who say song titles don't matter. …
24 Nov 2010, 18:03 de paul-spLast.fm Birthday (2)
69616 plays since 24 Nov 2008
169 Loved Tracks http://yelims1.free.fr/Amour/Amour22.gif
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/64s/1868498.jpg indie and alternative
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/64s/1927786.jpg Addicted to Last.fm
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/64s/2373889.jpg indie sex
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/64s/1870534.jpg real avatar
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/64s/1905609.jpg São Paulo
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/64s/1937962.gif Swedish electronic Music
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/64s/2228018.jpg I like to chocolate!
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/64s/8320325.jpg People with green eyes
22 Sep 2010, 1:26 de joshblalock
7 Jul 2010, 13:55 de BelzebuthMichon
20 May 2010, 0:10 de musicaddict77I did this two years ago. My list changed quite a bit since then. So I decided to kill some time and fill the meme out again. :)
Rules are, you answer the questions by going through your Top 50 Artists on Last.Fm
1. how did you get into 29 (The Maine)?
I honestly can't remember. I think it was one of the bands recommended to me through here and I ended up loving them.
2. what was the first song you ever heard by 22 (We the Kings)?
"Check Yes Juliet"
3. what’s your favorite lyric by 33 (Eisley)?
Don't have a favorite lyric. I suck at remembering lyrics.
4. what is your favorite album by 49 (Bon Jovi)?
Crossroads cause it has all their awesome hit songs. :)
5. how many albums by 13 do you own (The Matches)?
6. what is your favorite song by 50 (The Cars)?
Wow, I love so many songs from them. I guess "Why Can't I Have You"
7. is there a song by 39 that makes you sad (Plain White T's)?
26 Mar 2010, 14:45 de Bonophile