5 Sep 2011, 5:59 de Riff55
17 Jul 2011, 18:46 de x257xJello Biafra and D.O.A.
Last Scream of the Missing Neighbors 12"
Alternative Tentacles, 1989
Alternative Tentacles, 2010
Kill for Christ / My America 12"
Reflex Records, 2002
Group Sex 12"
Frontier Records, 1980
Dark Purple/Transparent Vinyl
Youth Anthems For The New Order 12"
Self Released, 1984
The Faith / Void
Faith/Void Split 12"
Light Purple/Transparent Vinyl
Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) 12"
LOUD RECORDS, 1993
Boycott Stabb (Complete Session) 12"
Graf Orlock / Greyskull Split 12"
Dood Records, 2005
Tyler, the Creator
XL Recordings, 2011
Parting the Seas Between Brightness and Me 12"
Deathwish Inc., 2011.
Cows and Beer 7"
Barbarian Records, 1982
4 Dic 2010, 18:28 de andomckOnce you've been tagged...(1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.(3) Write down the first 25 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating, please.(4) Choose 25 people to be tagged. It is generally considered to be in good taste to tag the person who tagged you.
1. Carbonas- Trapped in Hell
2. Pussy Galore- You Look Like a Jew
3. Tom Waits- In the Colosseum
4. Supercharger- SAL
5. Chuck Berry- Back in the U.S.A.
6. Velvet Underground- Venus in Furs
7. Nobunny- Mess Me Up
8. Brother Lee Luv- Skin
9. Carbonas- Don't Know Why
10. Rufus Thomas- Give Me the Green Light
11. The Mummies- Your Ass (My Face)
12. The Stooges-Fun House
13. The Beach Boys- Rocking Surfer
14. Leatherface- Redhouse
15. The Limes- Good Times
16. Kid Dynamite- Track 19
17. Wilson Pickett- Land of 1,000 Dances
18. Reigning Sound- If You Can't Give Me Everything
19. Annihilation Time- Panic
20. Awesome Snakes- Venom
9 Ene 2010, 9:13 de RatDayThese are my favorite albums of the decade that just ended. I'm not going to claim that these are the best or the most influential, they just mean something to me and that's that.
1. Fugazi-The Argument- This record is one of a handful ever to make me shudder with its brilliance. The songwriting here is utter perfection; my favorite album from one of my favorite bands.
2. Electric Wizard-Dopethrone- The Wizard answers the question of who will push stoner metal to its slowest and heaviest once and for all. Pure hate, pure heaviness.
3. Radiohead-Kid A- Everyone does this one, but it's so obvious. This is a legitimately great band recording their defining record. One of the few "electronic" records I can totally get behind.
4. Majority Rule-Interviews With David Frost- This album is so ass-thrashingly good. So many risks are taken, yet nothing feels out-of-place. The only problem is that it's too short!
5. City of Caterpillar-S/T- Intense, emotional, and gripping. …
6 Jul 2009, 18:39 de Kosterlijk50 Cent
All Shall Perish
Annihilation Time x2 †
Annotations Of An Autopsy
Architects x4 UK
As Blood Runs Black
August Burns Red
Axis & Trank
Beneath the Massacre
Between the Buried and Me
Scott H. Biram
Black Sun Empire x2
Blood Red Shoes
Boom boom du Terre
Born From Pain x2
Bring On The Bloodshed
Bullet for My Valentine
Burn Down Rome †
Burning the Masses
Burnt By The Sun †
Ceephax Acid Crew
29 Abr 2009, 7:19 de anarcho_atlatlAlright, time to start the obligatory "artists I've seen live" journal entry.
*2nd St. Rag Stompers
*Acts of Sedition
*Against Empire x2
*Aghast (Virginia crust)
*Altar of Plagues
*The American Black Lung
*Annihilation Time x2
*Ash Borer x I lost count after about 5 times
*Asylum Street Spankers
*Blackbird Raum x4
*Black Death All Stars
*Boots Riley (of The Coup)
*Braveyoung (formerly known as Giant)
*Chin Up, Meriwether!
*Choose Your Poison
*City of Ships
*Cop on Fire
*Corrupted (Japanese doom)
*The Crux x2
*Dandelion Junk Queens x3
*DEATHCOUNT x2 (LA d-beat)
*dogs of ire
*Drowning with Our Anchors x3
28 Mar 2009, 23:48 de dave-txWed 18 Mar – SXSW Music Conference and Festival
A brief rundown of who I saw at SXSW this March and who my favorites were....
Wednesday (Mar 18):
Cuntwise Mona (Fastfolks Cyclery party)
smoke and feathers (Fastfolks Cyclery party)
Black Diamond Heavies (Fastfolks Cyclery party)
Prayer For Animals (Fastfolks Cyclery party)
DD/MM/YYYY (Fastfolks Cyclery party)
Thomas Function (Fastfolks Cyclery party)
Your 33 Black Angels (Fastfolks Cyclery party)
Haunting Oboe Music (Fastfolks Cyclery party)
Golden Animals (Fastfolks Cyclery party)
Tera Melos (The Music Gym)
AUN (The Music Gym)
Thursday (Mar 19):
Tim Easton (New West Records party, Club Deville)
Corb Lund (New West Records party, Club Deville)
Mark Olson and Gary Louris (New West Records party, Club Deville)
The Morning Benders (Home Slice Pizza)
Dead Confederate (Home Slice Pizza)
Junius (The Ale House)
Hull (The Ale House)
Fuckshovel (Spiro's Amphitheater)
Dead Confederate (Spiro's)
23 Mar 2009, 19:13 de RistacciaThe Number Twelve Looks Like You@Soma (March 13th)
Maladie@Che Cafe (May 15th)
Lewd Acts@Che Cafe (May 15th)
Dangers@Che Cafe (May 15th)
Graf Orlock@Che Cafe (May 15th)
James Yuill@Glasshouse (May 20th)
M83(May 20)@Glasshouse (May 20th)
Metric@Oceanside Amphitheater (94.9 independence jam)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs@Oceanside Amphitheater (94.9 independence jam)
Trash Talk@Emo's Austin (March 18th)
Vivian Girls@Red 7 (March 18th)
Champagne Champagne@Red Eyed Fly (March 18th)
Steed Lord@Elysium (March 18th)
Boys Noize@Elysium (March 18th)
Crystal Stilts@Urban Outfitters (March 19th)
Champagne Champagne@Long Branch(March 19th)
Woods@House Show(March 19th)
Blank Dogs@House Show(March 19th)
Robodoor@House Show (March 19th)
The Mae Shi@Emo's Austin (March 20th)
Woods@Emo's Austin (March 20th)
Recover@Red 7 (March 20th)
Abe Vigoda@Ms Bea's (March 20th)
Japanther@Ms Bea's (March 20th)
Trash Talk@Club 1808 (March 20th)
3 Ene 2009, 17:23 de logbutI did this a while ago (i insulted my top 125!), but most of my top fifty didn't reflect my current listening status. i will now do this again since i have reset my charts and have over 5000 plays. wish me luck.
1.Gore Beyond Necropsy - All your songs sound exactly the same. All of your cover art is the same. Way to recycle the same five topics in every one of your retardedly big discography. if you are going to write lyrics in English you should probably learn how to speak it properly. faggots.
2. Blood Duster - This band fucking sucks ass, and I'm not just saying that because i have to in this post. The only reason you have so many plays because you have so many shitty fucking songs, and I listen to 2 albums by you and you will never leave my top 50 even after 5 months. I really fucking hate this band and anyone who listens to their weak ass wanna-be grind should be castrated and force fed their own dicks.
3. Usurp Synapse - Hey you want to be artsy? Then don't be in a fucking…
22 Dic 2008, 1:22 de BlitzzkriegBillIt's late enough in the year where this is allowable so here we go.
Top 15 LPs of 2008
1. Chronic Seizure - Ancient Wound (Fashionable Idiots/No Way)
As if this is a surprise to anyone. Chronic Seizure know that simply slapping four chords and some shouting over a fast drumbeat for 35 seconds doesn't make a song. Some of these songs gestated for over two years before finally getting the vinyl treatment and it was well worth the wait. This is how hardcore is supposed to sound; if you can't get into this then you're probably an idiot, you love youth crew or chugga-chugga beatdown shit. You decide which is the worst.
2. Teenage Bottlerocket - Warning Device (Red Scare)
Anticipation is a double edged sword. TBR had been playing a decent chunk of these songs for almost two years before the record hit the streets and by the time I actually got it, it was safe to say that I knew fully half the songs. Luckily for them the energy of their live shows carries over to the album…