10 Jun 2010, 19:56 de skittles_yum
1 Jul 2009, 16:25 de Tilduke1. How did you get into 29? Eighteen Visions
I hadn't really heard much of their music and I borrowed a cd from yilujayss and started listening to them more.
2. What was the first song you ever heard by 22? The Living End
Wow, that was a fair while ago ... No idea really..
3. What’s your favourite lyric by 33? Magic Dirt
Fuck it, I locked it
I lost it again
fuck it I locked it
I lost it again
maybe you'll save it
for your rainy day
or maybe you'll change it
with nothing to say
4. What is your favourite album by 49? Bring Me the Horizon
5. How many albums by 13 do you own? Funeral for a Friend
6. What is your favourite song by 50? Lacuna Coil
None really, I don't really like them any more.
7. Is there a song by 39 that makes you sad? scary kids scaring kid
8. What is your favourite album by 15? Strung Out
I only have Prototypes and Painkillers
9. What is your favourite song by 5? A Day to Remember
I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What Are You Made Of?
5 Dic 2008, 6:43 de Rafa88offspringComo en el anterior top no puse a Alkaline Trio decidí hacer uno de los mejores lyrics de esta banda.
Remember when I said I love you
Well, forget it I take it back
I was just a stupid kid back then
I take back every word that I said
2.-This Could Be Love
I've got a book of matches
I've got a can of kerosene
I've got some bad ideas involving you and me...
This could be love for fire
3.-All On Black
What's upside down?
What's coated in silver?
This crucifix is my four leaf clover
I wish you would take my radio to bathe with you,
plugged in and ready to fall
you know all my favorite singers have stolen all of my best lines
Never had a drink that I didn't like
Got a taste of you, threw up all night
I got more sick
With every sour second rate kiss
Bless me dark father I have sinned
I've done it before and I'll do it again
Cause it keeps me warm, and makes you smile
Sleeping is my 9 to 5
I'm having nightmares all the time
Of running out of words that rhyme