Green Day - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life). I have a few favourite songs but this one is my current favourite.
2. Your least favourite song.
Pretty much anything by Justin Bieber, Willow Smith, One Direction, Jedward, Cher Lloyd and The Wanted. Oh, and Rebecca Black. They're all annoying and should go away. I do like Will Smith, though.
3. A song that makes you happy.
Loreen - Euphoria. Need I say more?
4. A song that makes you sad.
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars. I love Snow Patrol but this song reminds me of my brother, who died in 2007, and I still miss him so much.
5. A song that reminds you of someone.
Danny Kaye - Wonderful Copenhagen. Two of my best friends live over there and they're two of the craziest and loveliest guys you could ever wish to meet.
6. A song that reminds you of somewhere.
Scotts - Meet Me In Stockholm. Scotty and I had our honeymoon in Stockholm and we loved it.
7. A song that reminds you of a certain event.