babymakers in the eye of the beholder....

• babymakers in the eye of the beholder....

Some guy somewhere said "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Maybe it was a girl who said it but who cares, my point is, out of curiosity, may I have some examples of "uglies" according to the members of this group? After all, I am new here and I don't want to be the one girl who just doesn't fit in... = (

anyway, thanks<3

• yeah i don't have an example of "uglies" we really dont discriminate here...the no uglies thing is more of an inside joke...so share away!

• it's just that all the boys getting play here look ...... alike-ish... but okay!

• haha i see your point. but maybe opening our eyes to diffrent looking guys may broaden our musical horizons too!

• yeah broad our horizons and show some of your tastes in men :) to be honest I like different types of men, but mostly so called rockers/grungers/metalheads which aren't that popular here ;) but I respect people's opinions, because everyone's different and everybody likes different people. it's just that you don't choose who you like. you like someone and that's it. ;)

for example a lot of girls here I see love Pete Doherty - when I see him I want to get away :P :) it's not the looks, cause he's not ugly, it's just something about him I really don't like.

• xfahim escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Ene 2012, 14:14
    Thanksss :L

• Most of the guys you list are not of my particular liking.
    I joined to see what others like.

I just find it kinda sad that the women here don't seem to like any guys from the country genre.

Know Music, Know Life. No Music, No Life.
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.