What do you think of their fans?

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Ago 2008, 14:09

What do you think of their fans?

Well since I made a few people butthurt then I'll just say they have no taste in music and mainly 12-15 year old fangirls/fanboys.

what about you?

Editado por un antiguo usuario el 8 Oct 2008, 8:56
  • [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen el 25 Ene 2013, 12:01
    • Vaiyala escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Ago 2008, 2:59
    Honestly, do you have to drag all fans into this? We're not like the little twelve year olds you're thinking of and udging so please get your facts straight before you say anything.

Btw, I agree with Lance_Taging. lol And you're grammar is horrible. It's "they're" not "there". Sheesh.

*I also know I'm getting flamed for this and I really don't care.*

"I don't agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
    • Strik3r73 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Ago 2008, 5:32
    They are stupid loosers.

• Usuario
    • 17 Ago 2008, 9:37
    Vaiyala said:
    Honestly, do you have to drag all fans into this? We're not like the little twelve year olds you're thinking of and udging so please get your facts straight before you say anything.

Btw, I agree with Lance_Taging. lol And you're grammar is horrible. It's "they're" not "there". Sheesh.

*I also know I'm getting flamed for this and I really don't care.*

Btw, you're grammar is horrible its "judging" not "udging".

• Usuario
    • 17 Ago 2008, 15:13
    your grammar is horrible.

it's your not you're.

• Vaiyala escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Ago 2008, 18:35
    Stawberry09 said:

it's your not you're.

lol XDD Thank you.

And Layinginblack, there's a difference between leaving out a letter in a word and horrible grammar.

"I don't agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
    • Usuario
    • 17 Ago 2008, 19:57
    band/fans blow.
    almost as bad if not worse than Juggalos or Maggots.

• Usuario
    • 18 Ago 2008, 6:41
    Vaiyala said:
    Stawberry09 said:

it's your not you're.

lol XDD Thank you.

And Layinginblack, there's a difference between leaving out a letter in a word and horrible grammar.
    Is that all you do? pick on people's grammar, you're just mad cause I don't like Tokio Hotel.

• [spam]

[spam]

I'M A GENIUS
    Editado por hjbardenhagen el 12 Ago 2011, 17:27
  • [spam]

[spam]

I'M A GENIUS
    Editado por hjbardenhagen el 12 Ago 2011, 17:27
    • Vaiyala escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 Ago 2008, 16:19
    Layinginblack said:
    Vaiyala said:
    Stawberry09 said:

it's your not you're.

lol XDD Thank you.

Is that all you do? pick on people's grammar, you're just mad cause I don't like Tokio Hotel.

No, that isn't all I do but if you're using terrible grammar, I'll point it out so you can fix it in the future. You can't be professional without it, you know, and I'd hate to see you have to apply for a job saying something like, "I used to work at McDonald's but there not that great." XP

Actually, I'm not mad because of that. I could care less. Everyone has their likes and dislikes and if you don't like Tokio Hotel, it's fine with me. O.o I only looked at this thread because you've started hating and insulting the fans as well, assuming we're all the same. Did you ever stop to think for a moment that maybe you shouldn't group fans under one category because we might just do the same for you? (Honestly, I'm starting to think that all haters are unintelligent idiots who can do nothing more than scream and curse to get their point across...which isn't very convincing.)

Editado por Vaiyala el 18 Ago 2008, 22:54
  • i hate them.

• Elmerr escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Ago 2008, 17:42
    the fans, they are really, really retarded.
    i dont see how you can be fan of THAT ;S its just such a sad wannabegroup. their music sucks and bill really cant sing. i cant feel anything but ashamed when listening to how (s)he sings.

• well, only one word: IGNORANCE is the reason...
    In italy tokio shit is the hardest group Mtv broacasts....But three four yeas ago i could listen to Bad religion, tool, foo fighters, system of a down, deftones, korn, rancid, while i see mtv...
    The question so is: WHY?

• Commandment 1:
    Don't diss another person's grammar when your own grammar is questionable, unless you like looking like a self-defeating hypocrite.

Commandment 2:
    TH Fans who put up a relatively weak defence for their beloved band aren't fuckwits, they're entertainment!
    This group wouldn't be at all interesting if it weren't for the clueless and hopelessly ignorant people who leave trail-marks of illiteracy in the shoutbox.

• Usuario
    • 31 Ago 2008, 2:58
    aznsupragrl182 said:
    Commandment 1:
    Don't diss another person's grammar when your own grammar is questionable, unless you like looking like a self-defeating hypocrite.

Commandment 2:
    TH Fans who put up a relatively weak defence for their beloved band aren't fuckwits, they're entertainment!
    This group wouldn't be at all interesting if it weren't for the clueless and hopelessly ignorant people who leave trail-marks of illiteracy in the shoutbox.

Ok..then.

• Vaiyala escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 31 Ago 2008, 17:52
    aznsupragrl182 said:
    Commandment 1:

Commandment 2:

Was Commandment one for me? O.o

• ovzata escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Sep 2008, 11:15
    well. The fans that I've met are crazy as can be.
    They think that Tokio Hotel is the greatest band of all time and if you say that for you the greatest band in the world is Led Zeppelin,they say that you're f*ckin' idiot xD
    Tehy think that Tom is the greatest guitarist and if you say that he is not,they say that stupid as much as you can be.
    They also think that there is no other band in the world that had their succes at same age as Tokio Hotel had theirs.(Wowo my grammar xD) I can name 5 bands that had their succes in early age :D
    In Bulgaria the fans are crazy.
    They have something like "Fan meetings" xD
    If you want pics I'll show,nut the site is bulgarian,but nevermind.
    See here http://www.tokiohotel-fan.dir.bg/_wm/news/news.php?nid=151688&df=45&dflid=3
    After that here: http://www.tokiohotel-fan.dir.bg/_wm/news/news.php?nid=96806&df=45&dflid=3
    And here: http://www.tokiohotel-fan.dir.bg/_wm/news/news.php?nid=143979&df=45&dflid=3

I think that's crazy. So the fans are crazy.

• obsequies escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Sep 2008, 8:14
    Vaiyala said:
    aznsupragrl182 said:
    Commandment 1:

Commandment 2:

Was Commandment one for me? O.o

Hahahaha.

• i think are fuckin fool... xD

• foksieLoY escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Sep 2008, 8:22
    Seriously what is it to think about 11 year olds? They are kids, they will grow out of it.

By 11 i mean that age mentally, not physically.

• foksieLoY ha detto:
    Seriously what is it to think about 11 year olds? They are kids, they will grow out of it.

By 11 i mean that age mentally, not physically.

Ok they will grow of it, but in the meantime fans let this band go on playing horrible music.

And this fact sucks.

Anyway the wind blows ...

Fumus quod ventus dissipat humana gloria est
  • Funny how in those Bulgarian photos that there is not a single guy in sight holding a Tokio Hotel poster :P

• ovzata escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 Sep 2008, 13:50
    aznsupragrl182 said:
    Funny how in those Bulgarian photos that there is not a single guy in sight holding a Tokio Hotel poster :P

yeah,but on the last fan meeting there was a biy dressed up like Bill xD
    And his girlfriend was dressed up like Bill too LMAO
    And they were older than me. I think they were 16 or 17 xD
    So I still think that Tokio Hotel's fans are not ok :P

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.