Whats The Worst Thing You Have Done When Drunk?

• Whats The Worst Thing You Have Done When Drunk?

i did a lot off bullshit sometimes funny and sometimes dangeres...maybe you can tell a few storys so that i feel maybe better^^

• Thats a good question! I use to get so drunk that i cant even remember :D
    Worst thing what i know hmm... Once I let my friends dress me up like a girl, and they also made a make up! That wasnt bad enought so i went to my local pub.
    So you can guess am i welcome to that pub again?
    hehehe It was great night!

Aye!
  • Pissed on my mates chair, split my full pint of beer (it was a tragedy for me :-( ) in a mates lap, giving bouncers' lip after hearing them talk about me, etc. Although the worst and best thing at the same time had to be the decision to carry on drinking after everything happened. :-D

Fabricate one single voice broadcast from sea to sea
    What once held notions of change and choice is now being controlled fully
    Deregulations raised the edge of expolitations bar
    Politics replaced by "bling" and clothes and fancy cars
    Trapped imaginations from the video's blinding light
    Bombarded with monotony that captivates the sight...
    • Silveryne escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Oct 2009, 14:01
    Actually, therefore I've to think very hard, probably stupid things like falling of the table. But no dangerous things or things that I'm still ashamed off.

• It was on the celebration of a new year (2007), so I got fucking drunk and went to swim to the sea. It was also fucking cold (17.6 F), fortunately my friends stopped me, when I had already been a knee deep in water))

• directed traffic late at night in Birmingkam many years ago, very silly!!

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Ago 2010, 7:14
    kissing with a girl, although the most embarrassing thing was falling off the chair on my prom (and I wasn't drunk actually, not even squiffy).

• i asked a cop for passport :D

• It was in New Orleans. I passed out half in a store, half on the sidewalk. Caused a scene at an Arby's and then apologized to every single person inside, got choked and dragged out of there. Went to another store for smokes, got the smokes and began smoking one in the store, got into a screaming match with the owner over whether or not I could do this. Then made my way to the House of Blues for the concert I was in town for where I promptly threw up and passed out for good. I got dropped off back at the hotel room where I almost drowned in the toilet/my puke cocktail. The only thing that saved me was my brother's gf flushing the toilet which made me jerk my head out of the water.

I don't remember any of this, this was what I was told by my buddies the next day.

And this was also the short version of this story.

• janinqa escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Dic 2010, 9:56
    when i was 17, i jumped into the lake...fell to the shallow water, dislocated my finger and ended up in hospital :D

• I was on a school trip to Rhodes, snuck out with a mate, we went to a few bars and clubs, got mortal. Ended up lost, and just kept wnadering, it got to about 5 in the morning, and we gave a guy on a bike £20 to give us a lift back to the hotel.
    Which he did, at top speed. granted. Not the cleverest thing to do. Funny to look back on though.

• I was on a school trip to Rhodes, snuck out with a mate, we went to a few bars and clubs, got mortal. Ended up lost, and just kept wnadering, it got to about 5 in the morning, and we gave a guy on a bike £20 to give us a lift back to the hotel.
    Which he did, at top speed. granted. Not the cleverest thing to do. Funny to look back on though.

• qlacs escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Jun 2011, 10:54
    I think drinking yourself so much that you can't remember a few hours is the worst thing ever. It happened so many times to me, and never known what have I done in those hours... Of course my pals telling me some, but still it's embarassing to know for me that I was singing rap in a disco with headbanging. :D

• qlacs escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Jun 2011, 10:57
    god_creator said:
    i asked a cop for passport :D

LOL :DDD

• That's some serious shit some of you did. But me - once I almost killed myself jumping backwards into a 10 feet deep hole in some kind of ruined bunker. It's a miracle I didn't break my neck. I was amazed the next day that I only had a scratch on my belly and nothing really ached me...

• drank so much i ended up at the hospital and stayed there for 3 days. i still have the habit of blacking out and doing really dumb shit and passing out in public toilets...

• I broke a couple of chairs by falling over them... broke my arm by fallin down a huge ass hill into a car!

• I shot down the gate when a parked car in the garage (the car was not my but my friend), but mostly I'm quiet and calm when drunk))))

Краще вмерти коли хочеться жити, чим дожити до того коли хочеться померти...
    The war against communism - Holy War!
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.