Few words about yourself...

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Ene 2009, 19:43
    Haha, that's what usually happens when you don't use it... I was kickass at german in elementary school, now I don't remember a single word, haha.

• TheOddOne escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Ene 2009, 19:42
    Is German easy for swedes to learn? (You being an exception, of course.) For me they seem very similar... If I ever needed to say something in Swedish (I hope that will never happen!) I always remember how it goes in German instead. Or not always but it's definitely easier... for me anyway.

• Usuario
    • 14 Ene 2009, 8:34
    Not really.. I thought so to when I started studying it but it's the other way around.. German is easy when you first start out and then it gets harder and harder. Especially when you don't really have an interest in it, I guess... ;)

• TheOddOne escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Ene 2009, 21:14
    Yes, that's propably it... :D

• Usuario
    • 16 Ene 2009, 9:05
    Did you study german in school? Well, obviously... unless you woke up one day with the magic ability to speak another language, haha... In that case you're my new hero! ;D

• TheOddOne escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Ene 2009, 20:16
    Unfortunately I had to study it. Don't know much though but... well.

• Usuario
    • 15 Nov 2009, 14:45
    hello. i'm Martin, 20 years old art of history student and i'm going to write a year-long work at my studies about Vincent, it's pretty interesting to read about his live all days long.

• hi I'm 21 Vincent is one of my favorite artists, my fav works of his are Starry Night, and Crows in the Wheat Field.

I am currently trying to save money and not spend all my wages on CD's, clothes, and magazines.

• Hi everyone, I'm from Poland, I'm 23. My favourite painting of Vincent van Gogh is Starry night.

Do you feel your life's a big mistake?
    Don't you hate the way it's all so fake?
    All I wanna do is just be real
    And get off of the spinning wheel
    • Usuario
    • 14 Ago 2011, 0:22

Few words about yourself

Very shy single from Polish fascinated by the works of the Impressionists, in particular the works of Vincent van Gogh (my favorite picture of the master is the "Café at Night" Arles, c. 1888), listening to electronic music and the wider music from the 80s. And really I am 38 years old (see my profile).

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.