Do you fit in this group musically?

• off_topic escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Feb 2012, 3:24

Do you fit in this group musically?

I stole this from another Group *cough*

My musical preference is 38.21% similar to the Vegans and Vegetarians group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• mrsqrrl escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Feb 2012, 16:20
    Yeah, been done in every other group on last.fm, but what the hell..

My musical preference is 16.4% similar to the Vegans and Vegetarians group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Hipster win?

• Skaldr escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 20 Feb 2012, 17:20
    My musical preference is 2.95% similar to the Vegans and Vegetarians group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• Whoa... 89.05%

It must be all that Morrissey, ahaha.

• XemonerdX escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Feb 2012, 8:39
    My musical preference is 10.74% similar to the Vegans and Vegetarians group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• My musical preference is 48.97% similar to the Vegans and Vegetarians group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• My musical preference is 5.96% similar to the Vegans and Vegetarians group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• Re: Do you fit in this group musically?

off_topic said:
    I stole this from another Group

hrmpff you could have stolen it from this one! Anyway, the similarity between user stupidstuff and group Vegans and Vegetarians is moderate, at 51.55%

• 77.92% apparently, even though I listen to none of the unique top artists.

• 45.5%. Not enough Prog Metal and too much indie here...

"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they're hard to verify."
    - Abraham Lincoln -
  • 75.35%

weird

• wukkielad escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Abr 2012, 20:16
    My musical preference is 89.94% similar to the Vegans and Vegetarians group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Abr 2012, 18:39
    My musical preference is 38.77% similar to the Vegans and Vegetarians group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• 27.2%, which is higher than I would have thought. Must be Erykah Badu that's got me fitting in even that far.

• My musical preference is 78.03% similar to the Vegans and Vegetarians group. Musically, I fit in!

veg's listen to good music, i guess

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Jun 2012, 20:14
    33.27%

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.