New track/album/complication/ep anouncement-thread

• impronen escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Sep 2007, 18:06

New track/album/complication/ep anouncement-thread

I came to think that perhaps we ought to have a thread to post new tracks/albums/ep's and that sort of thing. Getting some instant feedback and prevent stuff from bulging on the "Your projects" -thread.

If you have new stuff out, puff it in here!

So I'll start it:

I finished a new track about a week ago, called Lifting Of The Veil, the name is a literal translation of the greek word "APOKALYPSIS" (same as the last book on the bible, revelation of John, literally unveiling or lifting of the veil) and it is a revelation of sorts. A vision and a dream of dreadful things that will come to pass. It's long, heavy and slow, so if you listen, take a break of 14 minutes, put your headphones on and turn the volume to 11...

I can honestly, without any desire to brag, say that I love this track! :D

Antero Tienaho Listen to me. And tell me what you heard.
    Editado por impronen el 30 Sep 2007, 8:26
    • impronen escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Sep 2007, 14:42
    I finished a new song just yesterday. It's called "Gaia" and you can find it in las.fm (Gaia) and if you prefer a 190kbps for your listening pleasure, download it .here

• MKDELTA escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Sep 2007, 19:23
    Not new per say, but Vacuum Spider reached the mikseri.net alternative top 40. Actualy, top 20. :) If you don't believe it, check it.

Also, mikseri.net has somewhat better sound quality, so I'd prefer if you'd download or stream the track from there. In case you want to check it out.

• LoneLobo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Sep 2007, 22:32
    Ups, only just saw this thread. Anyway, to provide you guys with appropriate quantities of spam here as well, do check out our new track Cityscape. For qualitative pleasures, check out this link here:
    Cityscape

Let me know what's wrong! :D

Interior decoration @ the Music Advice Center. Constant shameless promoter of Hail Infinity. Did I mention I promote Hail Infinity yet?
    • 4c3 escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 2 Oct 2007, 16:52
    By now I listened to 'Lifting of the Veil'and I must say that´s a good way to spent 14 minutes :D I'd like to experiment a little with that sounds if you don't have any inconvenient with that.

Looks like I have a lot of things to listen to. That's what I get for being absent for some days x(

This is NOT my racing game?!?
    • MKDELTA escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Nov 2007, 17:03
    I has a new track, it's in the last fm too. I accidentaly uploaded at at 128kbs at mikseri.net too, so it's quite the same where you listen to it.

• Dreams and reality

check out this demo

• Just finished the rest of my album Zijl, as well as the EPs PLS and ReFault, and the single track Losst... Check them out, and tell me what you think.

• MKDELTA escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Dic 2007, 14:22
    I made a remix of Vacuum Spider. Last fm exclusive. FEEL SPECIAL. It's at MKDELTA. Vacuum Spider (Electron Sweep)

• DocWho escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Dic 2007, 5:53

New album Nangilima - fantasy ambient on childhood themes

We have released a new album, Nangilima, with Lena Selyanina:

Nangilima

Five tracks of deep ambient, mostly relaxed and meditative but with occasional darker passages and moments of drama. The thematic idea is the joys, fears and fantasies of childhood, and the musical inspiration has come from Dmitri Shostakovich's piano preludes.

For audiophiles, the 24bit/88.2kHz FLAC-encoded masters of the album are available on Bittorrent.

• MKDELTA escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Dic 2007, 18:05
    1st Serial Run EP is now ready! Check it out. My most polished work so far. A mix of chip melodies, electronic athmosphere and distorted beats. Hell, it might be even...somewhat...personal sounding. D:

• as a Christmas present, I've decided to upload three demos:
    Wspomnienia
    Melodia życia
    Niezłomna wiara

uploading is in progress, so be patient if some songs or albums don't work :P

• DocWho escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Dic 2007, 15:05

Bell Meditation

Also in Christmas present spirit Lena and I released a rather cosmic meditation track, titled Bell Meditation, built on big bell sounds and an ethereal chorus... very calm, spacious and relaxing.

MP3 version is available directly from here, and as a fast torrent from here. 24bit/88.2kHz FLAC version is available as a fast torrent from here. Enjoy - and Happy New Year to everybody!

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 29 Dic 2007, 0:54
    New song, Why Did You Conceal Your Fear?

Pretty weird stuff. Free to download, of course.

• impronen escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Dic 2007, 2:01
    stagnantdisplay said:

I'm listening right now. I like it, as well. Weird boiling sounds!

• Usuario
    • 30 Dic 2007, 2:24
    impronen said:
    stagnantdisplay said:

I'm listening right now. I like it, as well. Weird boiling sounds!

Thanks. :) It's better if you listen to it with headphones, there's a lot of stereo stuff going on.

• riven213 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Ene 2008, 12:38

1. Dunes
    2. Clouds
    3. Water
    4. Dead Can Dance

I have just published my first little album - 365. You can read more about it here

Enjoy.

If you are interested in receiving the album on a real cd, with a cover, original artworks etc. for free (shipping costs apply only if they exceed $10, otherwise I will cover them), contact me via last.fm.

kto ma Borderlands - dodawac mnie na steamie (nick: satanatix) i napierdalamy dla diabła
    • impronen escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 Ene 2008, 20:10
    Nice artwork. Reminds me of a place that I visited this summer. I'll look into your album when I have time. Do you have it somewhere as a bulk download? With all the tracks in a archive?

• riven213 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2008, 11:01
    You have a good idea, I should have posted it in a package earlier. Anyway, here it is:

http://www.box.net/shared/hrporj9r4g

Only 8 mbs ;).

Let me know if you like it.

Also, everyone feel free to share it on P2P networks and with your friends, this album is obviously for free :).

Impronen -> This photo shows a beach in the Polish seaside town "Poddąbie", where I spent my vacation this year. The nature of this place - still mostly intact - was one of the inspirations behind "365".

kto ma Borderlands - dodawac mnie na steamie (nick: satanatix) i napierdalamy dla diabła
    • LoneLobo escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2008, 13:54
    Wow, I'm only at the second track so far but I'm really impressed! Very nice!

Interior decoration @ the Music Advice Center. Constant shameless promoter of Hail Infinity. Did I mention I promote Hail Infinity yet?
    • riven213 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2008, 16:15

Impronen -> I'm listening to some of your tracks right now and I must say they're very interesting and highly original. Your concept of "ancient future" is quite outstanding, the term itself sounds great. Too bad my weak subwoofer doesn't make it when I listen to your drone pieces ;).

• Usuario
    • 23 Feb 2008, 3:44
    Exercise In Futility

New song. It's a lot lighter/more relaxed than my other stuff. Think of it as the calm before the storm. :)

• some of you may already know this but last month I completed my latest album, A Darker Shade Of Tao. It is a concept album that explores the delicate balance between the forces of Yin and Yang or Darkness and Light, with the whole inclination of the album on the darker side (for one can never see both sides of the coin at once, and for me the Dark side was facing me when I wrote this material). It is, as is all of my music, completely free to download. Check it out sometime and let me know what you think.

My music: The Peach Tree
    My label: Tribal Dancing Kid
    My reviewing blog: Gus Reviews
    My demeanour: \m/o_0\m/
    • Skiny88 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Mar 2008, 16:25
    I've just finished a new album (after 2 years) of my minimalistic dark ambient project..
    The sound is developed a lot, and takes influences from noise and also idm...
    check it out there: http://myspace.com/soteterdo

• I recently uploaded two long songs that form a thematic entirety. Once again very lo-fi dark metal, this time with vocals and ambient. More info at the site for those who are interested.

http://www.mikseri.net/arkhaeopteryx

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.