• -stuart- escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Nov 2006, 12:41

Welcome!

I can't believe its taken so long for a dedicated seeds group to exist.

in this thread tell us a bit about yourself - your name, age, where you're from, your favourite seeds track and why and how long you've been a fan

me:

I'm Stuart, age 26 from Poole, Dorset. Been a seeds fan since i was 15 and they were the first band i got into and i still love them to this day. my favourite track used to be pure but these days i'm playing dizzy heights quite a lot and touch and go seems a lot more infectious than it used to. pure would come a close second. of the rockier tracks i like ready or not the best - though the single version is miles better than the album one so if you havn't got that make sure you get it cos its a lot more rockin!

the lightning seeds are the tippermost toppermost high :)

• van_ escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Nov 2006, 12:59
    hello, world :)

• midoll escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 Feb 2007, 7:01
    hello~~~~~^^

• ATTV escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Feb 2008, 4:15
    Hello Stuart and everyone. I was in hospital when I was given the Jollification casette back in '94. A strange arena in which to find a band but there you go! Great pop songs.

• wappytea escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Ago 2008, 22:39
    Residing near San Francisco. I'm 25. I've been a fan since I was 14 (1997). I was listening to a britpop station internet radio, cos I was a huge anglophile back then, and "This Power" came on. My favorite album is Sense, and "This Power" is still my favorite song.

“Music fills the infinite between two souls. This has been muffled by the mist of our daily habits.”
    --Rabindranath Tagore

Tranquoizier = Me. Download my song: Last Chance Disaster <3 featuring Grey and Jon Carrube
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.