Old shows archive

• Old shows archive

sorry it's taken so long, but the website http://www.metalinjectionarchive.net is now operational. i have been busy with a new job the past few weeks. the web site is nothing fancy, but everything (up to episode 53) is there, and i have the names of the shows back until episode 23 (i'm not sure if the show names are mentioned in the earlier shows but i'll be going through them later and updating show names as i find them). enjoy.

• Enoodle escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Jun 2006, 13:41

As I remember

the names at the begining were about the show's content like "power metal episode"

thank you for uploading that!

• Kick fucking ASS!!!!

I'll try to get those show titles for you. It would be nice if we had artist listings too, but hey, I'm not complaining.

I just hope you don't get slammed with a huge bandwidth bill or something.

• Itzamna escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Jun 2006, 6:34
    1-3 Untitled as far as I can tell
    4 Power/Folk Metal
    5 Untitled as far as I can tell
    6 Melodic Death Metal
    7 Interview With Aidan
    8 Melodic Death Metal
    9 Black Metal
    10 Grind/Metalcore
    11 Melodic Death Metal
    12 Interview With Rob
    13 Metal (potentially untititled)
    14 Don't have, dunno why
    15 Metalcore and Grind
    16 Melodic Black Metal
    17 Interview With Lord Worm
    18 Folk and Swedish Metal
    19 Misc. Metal
    20 Power/Progressive with Female Vocals
    21 Thrash Metal
    22 (Mostly) Death Metal
    23 Power Metal

I may very well have made up my own names for the very earliest shows on an organizational rampage. I'm sure on 7, 9, and 15 onward though.

I also have artist listings, but its 11:30 right now my time. I'll get those up later, and I won't have to speculate on them.

Death to all the empires
    Death to all the wars
    Death to bitter sons of the antichrist
    Death to the world
  • that works. i'm working on getting a "message board" type thing up there, maybe for requests, corrections, whatever. i'll also work on getting artist listings.

• Itzamna escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Jun 2006, 8:11
    I'll do a few now... again, its the time thing. There aren't tracks in the earlier episodes, just artists.

1 - Darkane, Deadlock, Mors Principium Est, Dew Scented, Enemy Is Us, As I Lay Dying, Demons and Wizards

2 - Losa, Shadows Fall, Cipher System, Trivium, Strapping Young Lad, Wintersun

3 - Hate Eternal, God Dethroned, Dies Irae, Nile

4 - Korpiklaani, Rhapsody, Hammerfall, Sonata Arctica, Demons and Wizards, 3 Inches Of Blood

5 - Arch Enemy, Darkane, Deadlock, The Black Dahlia Murder, Meshuggah, By Night, Napalm Death, Thine Eyes Bleed

6 - Dreamaker, Nightwish, Persuader, Wuthering Heights, Dragonland, Nevermore

7 - Interview with Aidan from smnnews.com

8 - Children of Bodom, Nightrage, Fear My Thoughts, Scenteria, Dark Tranquility, Soilwork, Still Remains, Impious, Kreator

9 - Anaal Nakrath, Belphegor, Kult Ov Azazel, Graveworm, Naglfar, Ragnarok, Equilibrium

10 - Leng T'che, Cephalic Carnage, Soilent Green, Napalm Death, Omnium Gathering, Novembers Doom, Opeth

11 - The Duskfall, Ensiferum, Arch Enemy, The Haunted, Mors Principium Est, The Showdown (*personal note from Itzamna*White Metal is BULLSHIT*/note*), As I Lay Dying, Darkest Hour, Obituary

12 - Interview with Rob from metalinjection.com

13 - Vital Remains, Quo Vatis, Anata, The Amenta, Bloodbath, Amon Amarth

14 - Gone... still don't know why

15 - Hatesphere, Unearth, Trivium, Candiria, Heaven Shall Burn, Darkest Hour, Crowpath, Converge, Daughters, Leng T'che, Pig Destroyer, Into the Moat, The Dillinger Escape Plan

16 - Equilibrium, Shade Empire, Twilight Ophera, Borknagar, Vintersorg, Stormlord, Cradle of Filth

17 - Interview with Lord Worm

18 - Ensiferum, Trollfest, Dark Tranquility, Skyfire, Imperanon, Children of Bodom, Lumsk, Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Obtest, Ensiferum

19 - Opeth, Disillusion, Between the Buried and Me, Watch Them Die, Arsis, Cannae, God Forbid, Roadrunner United

20 - Within Temptation, Leaves' Eyes, Ebony Ark, Dreamaker, Hamka, Therion, Nightwish

After this song titles are included, to separate them from artists I did artists in capslock

21 - KREATOR - Enemy Of God, DEATH ANGEL - Spirit, EXPLANATION OF BEMETAL.COM DOWNTIME THIS WEEKEND..., EXODUS - Raze, GRIP INC. - Skin Trade, ANNIHILATOR - Drive

22 - HYPOCRISY - Carving For Another Killing, CRYPTOPSY - Carrion Shrine, DETONATION - Portals to Uphobia, INTO ETERNITY - Beginning of the End, THE DUSKFALL - Shoot it In, KEVORKIAN - No Bargains, INSOMNIUM - Bereavement, OLD MAN'S CHILD - War of Fidelity, DIMMU BORGIR - Dodsferd (slash through the first o norwegian-style).

23 - GAMMArAY - My Temple, HELLOWEEN - Pleasure Drone, KAMELOT - The Black Halo, SONATA ARCTICA - Two Minds, One Soul, RHAPSODY - The Magic of the Wizard's Dream, GRAVE DIGGER - Crucified, JAMES LAbIE - Crucify, <u>NOT</U> DREAM THEATER - The Root of All Evil, MANOWAR - An American Trilogy (live)

That went quicker than I thought... sweet. I can get full tracklists for the first 20, but that will require relistening to them (something I look forward to), which I cannot do at 1 am for obvious reasons.

Death to all the empires
    Death to all the wars
    Death to bitter sons of the antichrist
    Death to the world
  • Wow, you guys are putting more work into this than I did making the shows! ;)

I'll check on #14 when I get home.

Thanks guys!

• Mattti0 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 May 2009, 17:52
    Anybody know what is this song?

It's from Episode 18, first song

• That would be Ensiferum, the title track from Iron.

I dug around but I couldn't find the full playlist for that episode, sorry.

Out of curiosity, where did you download that episode?

• Mattti0 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 10 Jun 2009, 7:16
    I have it on my computer, i downloaded it long time ago

• lpbrochu escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 Sep 2009, 4:32
    I don't know if that helps, all the original release notes from all the shows:

http://www.podfeed.net/episodes.asp?p=1&id=1706&ct=1

I'm pretty sure I have copy of show 18 on CD somewhere (for listening in the car).

I discovered so many bands listening to that show. The enhanced podcast (which album covers) where the best.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.