• Songs inspired by me

It's time for you to start tagging music that has been clearly inspired by me. Use the tag .

Don't be shy.

• Adan0s escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 Dic 2007, 21:25
    aren't all songs inspired by you? i mean, everyone takes you as inspiration

even my cat's meow is inspired by you

• If your cat's meow were a song, it would had been listed.

• some dream theater stuff, i can't recall

• JoostW escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 May 2008, 8:17
    Beethoven's 9th Symphony

All lies, all lies, all schemes, all schemes, every winner makes a loser in the western dream!
    • Amarvl escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Jul 2008, 6:49
    Some caveman named Tias commenting on some-one watching yaoi and then banging his head into solid granite and taking credit for inventing music which was—of course—invented by Daniel Gildenlöw.

Also, Latin was inspired by Daniel Gildenlöw, but the Latins messed the prestigious grammar of Daniel Gildenlöw up which then leaked its way into the city of Rome and thence the Romance languages and that is why none of those languages contrasts the masculinity of 'God' with the femininity of 'new'. As it motherfucking should (Daniel Gildenlöw, 19 BDG).

Also, the poster above me is homosexual, that's also inspired by Daniel Gildenlöw, except he again does it wrongly for he loveth not Daniel Gildenlöw as Daniel Gildenlöw himself does, but other men than Daniel Gildenlöw.

• Rhayaderv escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Ago 2008, 17:50
    Our national anthem! ^_^

• RaiSantos escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Sep 2008, 12:46
    Chammilionaire's "Ridin'".

I mean, that's almost too GIldenlöw-ish

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.