Saturday 5-5-12

Sunday 6-5-12

Monday 7-5-12

Dus.
    • [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 8 May 2012, 4:39
    Nice eye, Roo!
    I hope to see some more from you and the rest of our iPhone-and-otherwise- -digital-gadget-laden clan.

• rooie666 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 May 2012, 6:52
    Wednesday 9-5-2012

someone creative

Friday 11-5-2012

someone troubled

Saturday 12-5-2012

Sea level indicator

Dus.

• Technically: yesterday.

• rooie666 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 May 2012, 8:27
    Monday 14-5-2012

Dus.
    • rooie666 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 May 2012, 11:26
    Tuesday 15-5-2012

Dus.
    • rooie666 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 18 May 2012, 7:59
    none for wednesday, so two on
    Thursday 17-5-2012

Dus.
    • ajpalace escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 May 2012, 15:53

Almost perfect symmetry

This didn't happen today in the strictest sense... Let's take it as a "today" in a broadest sense, like "Oh, kids today..." So, I was driving in the highway. I suddenly watched the km counter and saw that number approaching... 088870... I thought, it would be great if I could take a picture, but you can't stop in the middle of a highway. Luckily I saw an indication of a gas station approaching at 10 km. I thought, I may just be lucky!!! Well, just as I was entering the gas station, the meter counted another km and I lost the 088880!!! :-(

088881 also mirrors in the upside-down direction, but it's not as perfectly symmetrical as 088880.

• Re: Almost perfect symmetry

ajpalace said:
    This didn't happen today in the strictest sense... Let's take it as a "today" in a broadest sense, like "Oh, kids today..." So, I was driving in the highway. I suddenly watched the km counter and saw that number approaching... 088870... I thought, it would be great if I could take a picture, but you can't stop in the middle of a highway. Luckily I saw an indication of a gas station approaching at 10 km. I thought, I may just be lucky!!! Well, just as I was entering the gas station, the meter counted another km and I lost the 088880!!! :-(

088881 also mirrors in the upside-down direction, but it's not as perfectly symmetrical as 088880.

Wait. What?

Anyway. Might want to take a damp rag to the dashboard occasionally Fredo.

:-|

• rooie666 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 May 2012, 18:59
    ofcourse you are allowed to pull over on the emergency lane to take this shot
    Friday 18-5-2012

Sunday 20-5-2012

Monday 21-5-2012

Dus.
    • ajpalace escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 May 2012, 20:58

Re: Re: Almost perfect symmetry

amniocentesis said:

Wait. What?

There is not that much dust in the dashboard, it's just a very good camera! And, yes, I may be a bit lax with the interiors. That's because my priority goes to cleaning the blood from the front of the car.

• ajpalace escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 May 2012, 21:23
    rooie666 said:
    ofcourse you are allowed to pull over on the emergency lane to take this shot

Excellent point. Unfortunately my good judgement was somewhat clouded at that moment. I guess I can't handle stressful emergency situations very well, I'm probably more suited to take relaxed portrait photos or something of the sort.

• rooie666 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 May 2012, 4:24

Re: Re: Re: Almost perfect symmetry

ajpalace said:
    amniocentesis said:

Wait. What?

There is not that much dust in the dashboard, it's just a very good camera! And, yes, I may be a bit lax with the interiors. That's because my priority goes to cleaning the blood from the front of the car.

aka 'sorry mom'

Dus.
    • thelenius escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 May 2012, 22:57
    Friday 25-05-2012

• rooie666 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 14 Jun 2012, 18:36
    Last week

Christian joke at some toilet on a highway i can't remember

it was windy so stopped to get the air in my head

guerilla art of the smallest kind in Berlin, makes me feel very grateful

coincidence in Berlin unfortunately B ZX 666 was NOT parked next to them

fossil in gravestone

Dus.
    • rooie666 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Jun 2012, 21:46

Dus.
    • Usuario
    • 23 Jun 2012, 6:33
    [IMG]

[IMG]

We were tromping through Mt. Tabor Park this afternoon when, on a whim, we decided to flip over some pieces of wood to see what we would find underneath.
    "There's a lizard!" Kamuela yells ecstatically.
    "What? A lizard? Are you serious...?"
    I walk over to see what he's pointing at...and I see this charming little fellow. I think it's a salamander, something I literally haven't seen "in the wild" since I was about his age.

And then there was this flicker outside my window. They are pretty:

• Usuario
    • 30 Jul 2012, 21:13

<yesterday>

We never know what kind of weirdness we're going to encounter at the park...
    That being said, I'll explain these images a little. We were walking down the stairs that lead to the playground at Mt. Tabor. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed something moving, a little rustling. Looking down, I initially thought what I was seeing was a young bird fallen out of a nest. On closer inspection, it was these little guys. But what are they and what are they doing? I believe they're newborn opossums...
    And what are they nuzzling up against, almost lovingly?
    A carcass.
    They were suckling from the tail end of a very dead, very torn up squirrel carcass (it appears).
    Could be a rat, though.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.