Which of both games do you prefer?

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 22 Jun 2007, 11:18
    shenmue I............... and II. xD

• Salesiana escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 9 Jul 2007, 11:26
    well... both are cool, though I think that in Shenmue 2 there is more action and more areas to discover. I also like the japanese language in Shenmue 2. But the first part is more mysterious and calmer, I think?

May the force be with you!
    • Ale_Mg escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Jul 2007, 11:48
    I prefer shenmue II. the first part is very good, but the second continues the story very well and it takes it to a hihger level both plot and play.

• Sbiky escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Ene 2008, 13:29
    Shenmue 1 and Shenmue 2 are very different. Shenmue 1 is much more little in comparison to Shenmue 2 that is bigger and the story starts to open to us in a different form.

• Hmm... i love both games. But Shenmue II is a much more bigger adventure. Mini games, side quests or just free roaming around the city are excellent. And the japanese version just roxx!! The english voices are so lame.

• Irryco escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Feb 2008, 21:12
    My heart says Shenmue 1 and my mind says Shenmue II. Or something. : )

I don't know. I love the feeling of being at home in Shenmue 1, how you start to know everyone, and the atmosphere is just fantastic. The pace is slower but that's kinda OK. Going to play arcade games when waiting for a meeting, or play darts in the harbour or practicing up moves while on a short lunch break on the work. I love searching your own house for you-know-what and the 70-man battle. And yeah, it's just terrific.

Shenmue II, is a lot bigger and you feel more of a tourist. It's longer and it has more action, more stuff to do. The whole of Kowloon is just unbelieveable. And Ren of Heavens is <3<3

Yeah, I just love them both more than I can express in words. Together, they become the best video games ever, without any doubt.

• Usuario
    • 11 Jun 2008, 10:13
    Hm.. They're like one game to me actually. But I must say that 1 has great atmosphere and it feels exciting to get into fights. It's the same city where you have find clues about Landi when some people are trying to kill you.
    Shenmue 2 is more... It's really bigger and reminds me of some adventure movie.

Yeah, both of them has great moments and are equally best games ever made

(edit: and yeah, Shenmue 2 japanese voices are much better than english dub on Xbox)

• There's really no need to compare those two masterpieces with each other...

Better compare the two games to the new generation money-spinner 'games' that are released the last 5 years.

Quality: 0, target audience: Kids who don't know what GAMING means.

The Shenmue era will never die.
    Long live Shenmue and Legend of Zelda!

Death is not selective.
    • Usuario
    • 12 Ago 2009, 19:29
    They're both great games, but I tend love more Shenmue I, mostly because what it ment to me when I played it for the first time.

Although the second one is a better game, or at least delivers more content, the first one simply took me by surprise when i first saw it and changed completely my view on video games.

• kabuone escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Nov 2010, 16:58
    Shenmue shouldn't be divided in different games but the second one brings the depth to characters and storyline.

• If you like details, Shenmue I.
    If you like discovering, Shenmue II.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.