• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Sep 2009, 2:45

Faith Put In It's Place

• yip...very good piece,but its preaching to the converted here!..Ive said before in other group forums,that i think we should all contribute something,no matter how little,to debunking anything that threatens the peace and harmony of the human race....which is what most religions do,.... so i think you should stick this video into a Christian group here on Lastfm.I can accept anyone having a set of religious beliefs, if they went quitely about their business...but they just cant can they?They have to spread the word!!!! So we have to retaliate.

• sorry about that.....i see now you are already doing more than your bit! Hadnt seen your name before....but have just checked your page out. To the struggle....

• double sorry.....i just noticed you started this group....D'OH.......................................my apologies divine one!

• Usuario
    • 24 Sep 2009, 16:52
    heh.. it's ok. I've posted the link in several places. for some active (useless nevertheless) debates you should check this christian groups' shoutbox http://www.last.fm/group/I%27ve+Found+Someone+To+Live+For+-+Who+Lived+and+DIED+for+Me

• yes im familiar with it......keep up the good work

• Usuario
    • 19 Ago 2012, 1:20
    Ah I know this one. Good arguments. But when it comes to youtube atheists Philhellenes is the only one I'm still subscribed to. He has a bit of the passion of Sagan about him. A lot of them just regurgitate stuff without any flair but he puts some beautiful videos together.

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.