Favorite quotes?

• Favorite quotes?

I think mine is currently, "it's an Indonesian Fighting Spoon". :)

• RukaK escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Ago 2008, 18:12
    "Mine is defiantly "What? Eww! Why would you use hair gel for that?"

see comic 370-372

• Topic Title: "Asshole Rock." Entry Reads: "So I've been thinking a lot about the separation between an artist and their music lately. I sorta have trouble Hello my name is Pintsize and I enjoy fart-play and enormous boners poking and prodding at me." Okay that does it. If you're going to make juvenile penis jokes at my expense then you can forget "LOL BUTTS LOL" about "I AM TEH SUX" Goddammit stop making me do tha "I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER MY ROBO-BOWELS!"
    -Pintsize, Strip 466

We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes that were, for the moment, unpopular.
    -Edward R. Murrow
    • haley-be escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 11 Nov 2008, 2:11
    marten speaking to tai of her sexin' issues: "Your problems are utterly alien to me. It's like a bear complaining to a shark that its knees hurt."

• Oh man...

Since I've been a fan for so long I definitely have some ultimate favorites.

"No poo-poo on the pee-pee." ... "No four year-olds on the pee-pee."

"Don't look a gift lion in the mouth."

And of course,

""Frame of mind"? What does that have to do with dating? Be like Toucan Sam! Follow your nose! Or, uh, your junk. Be a horny Toucan Sam!" "Thanks but I'd rather not end up with my wang in a bowl of cold cereal."

• Egg21 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 17 Nov 2008, 15:49
    "The sharpest bulb in the box being the broken one, of course."

If you want to find new bands then try joining under 2000 listeners
    • nathonix escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 15 Dic 2008, 5:58
    i have taken the phrase "hell-ass" and use it in every day conversation. thank you qc for broadening my swear-library.

• All's fair in love and roleplaying. ^^

Juliet, I'd do the stars with you
    Anytime
    • Cid5 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 12 Mar 2009, 5:06
    from this cartoon:

"spider sense... tingling!"

XD Sven rocks!!

d(-_-)b

La aparición de cualquier error ortográfico dentro de la redacción es la creación de una mente distorsionada por los medios
  • "that thing would intimidate Catherine the Great!"

In reference to a dildo if memory serves.

• '' If only indie girls would pay you for stare at them, but never work up the courage to actually say hello. you'd be Millionaire ''

JMEG
  • I"m with automatatheory on the "No poo poo on the pee pee also no 4 year olds on the pee pee' quote

• Aejms13 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 21 Oct 2009, 0:52
    "The only thing dumber than a conversation on the internet is the same one in real life".
    and
    "Alot of things are better off not sentient could you imagine the counselling self aware Nuclear Missiles would need?"

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Ene 2010, 0:57
    I think mine have to be Marigold's "Filthy little boob terrorist" and Pintsize replying, saying "Do not mock the breast jihad!". Brilliant!

• TehCloud escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Jun 2010, 13:23
    http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=1044

"YOUR MOM is Veronica Vance? Holy shit kid, I must've wacked it to your mom's pictures a million friggin' times."
    "That...was prob'ly too much information, huh."

"It's okay, your daughter has put my penis in her mouth"

"Touché kid. Touché."

PENIS!
  • http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=692

"My other oversized foam weapon is THE LORD" has to be up there

I know my spelling sucks, but who has time to spell check comments?
  • *ahem*

"It's Hold The Line, you fucks"

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.