Introduce Yourself!!!

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 23 Mar 2009, 1:56

Introduce Yourself!!!

Hello everybody, since we've got a good number of member I thought it would be a good idea to have some topics to talk and learn new things from each other, about music sex or anything.

I want to apologize in advance if I've got any english mistakes as my native language is Spanish (as in Los Crudos)

so... My name is Rafael, I'm 18 years old and I'm queer, I live in Peru and I love music, weird music . I love photography, grotesque art, homoerotism, horror films, lovecraft, and meeting people =)

• lider de Perú!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Que bueno, que bueno!!!!!!!! Un saludo desde Colombia ;-)

• My name is Chris, I am 33 and live in the UK.

Love hardcore, metal and punk, Gay for Johnny Depp, Your Demise, Ghost of a Thousand, Cancer Bats and Gallows are some of the bands I like.

Hit me up with freind requests and recommended music :)

• larrybob escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Abr 2009, 20:28
    Larry-bob from San Francisco. Lyrics are important to me, I tend to like melodic music these days. Recently read the book by Jon Ginoli of Pansy Division and gotta get their new CD.

• Usuario
    • 25 May 2009, 23:25

Yes I'm Queer

And I'm here... Love the name of this group and found it on Coils page.

• Love cock...

Hi from Brazil. I love... some queercore bands, although I have to admit most of them just don't seem real. I am gay and here to stay.

QueerNoise
    • Usuario
    • 26 Jul 2009, 8:17
    hey everyone...i love flowers, fish, music and men - not necessarily in that order.

• JappeJr escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Jul 2009, 3:53
    Hi

I'm from Brazil, I love music, but I dont know many queercore bands, so i'd enjoy if someone indicate some for me. And I'm also gay :D

• I'm chris, I'm from toronto, canada, I'm in school here and I'm a hopeful horror writer, so I guess I should get along with mr. Rafael in the op ;) my sexuality plays a big part in my writing, I love negative emotions (fear, anger, depression...), and basically have a ironic nihilistic outlook on life and it's awesome. hit me up if you wanna talk music, books ect. :)

• Hi I'm from Italy, my name's Cristina and I'm studying photography in Milan.
    I enjoy queer music (The Butchies, The Cliks, Le Tigre..) and I love animals.
    I'm lesbian :)

HEY! I WANNA RIOT!
    • Usuario
    • 3 Ene 2010, 21:36

Hey

Hey everyone. Team Dresch is my favorite queercore band. I am working on learning the guitar so I can rock out too someday. :)

• Usuario
    • 15 Ene 2010, 0:09

hello

names louie:]
    age 20 live somewhere haha anywayslove music
    Bob Marley, The Apostles, Sufjan Stevens, Rainbow of Death, Romantic Gorilla, Mind Of Asian, 2pac, The Living Legends, Mukilteo fairies Atmosphere and lots more:D
    Vegetarian anything else just add me

• hey dudes!! I'm Edu Santos and I simply loved the idea about sharing our knowledge about homocore and homo art, I don't know so many queerbands but I know some of them and I ealy wanna share all that I know with you. I love art, especially homoerotic art, I love rock bands like heatmiser, pansy division, chicks on speed, le tigre, and lot o others bands.

• tiejaz escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Jul 2010, 7:19

fucking dyke

hey my name is tara, I'm a 20 year old transgirl pansexual lesbian femme queer fucking faggot. i'm also a satanist and an anarchist. my fave queer bands/musicians are gaahl (of Gorgoroth), Black Fag, Benni E, Scream Club, Gay For Johnny Depp, Limp Wrist...

• Name: Luis

Sup like the music of queercore cool bands I've found Fruit Punch, Gayrilla Biscuits, Youth Of Togay, The Apostles, God is My Co-Pilot, Behead the Prophet no Lord Shall Live, Once A Pawn

I'm just here because I need more music like this:D

Have Fun
  • also forgot to say GO!, Gravy Train!!!!, Fagatron, Tribe 8 and Sister George

and I am a queer
    :D

Have Fun
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.