• yksisarvi escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Abr 2012, 21:56
    It is indeed.

    "Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
    • yksisarvi escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Abr 2012, 21:56
    Methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucylphenyl-
    alanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysyglutamyl-
    gycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenylalanylvalylthreonyl-
    leucylglycylaspartylprolylglycyllisoleucylglutamylglutaminyl-
    serylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucyl-
    glutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylleucyl-
    glycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartylprolylleucyl-
    alanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginyl-
    alanylthreonylleucylarginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanyl-
    glycylvalylthreonylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanyl-
    glutamylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyl-
    lysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucyl-
    leucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenylalanyl-
    asparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyl-
    tyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvalyl-
    aspartylsrylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylprolylvalyl-
    glutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanylarginylglutaminyl-
    alanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginylvalylalanyl-
    prolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartyl-
    alanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutaminyl-
    isoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthreonyl-
    tyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalanylglycylvalylthreonylglycyl-
    alanylglutamylasparaginylarginylalanylalanylleucylleucyllysyl-
    glutamyltyrosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminyl-
    glycylphenylalanylglysylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminyl-
    valyllysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanyl-
    glycylalanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisoleucyl-
    isoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamyl-
    prolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenyl-
    alanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonylarginy-
    lserine is a word.

    "Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
  • ....I'll take your word it.

    The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

    Seize the fuck out of the day.
    • v4zquez escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 24 Abr 2012, 22:32
    in polish it would always end up efter det 'y'

    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
  • so, jason said he was just going through an odd time and that he might be getting back together with his boyfriend... awkward. but i'm working on some covers of songs so i'm excited and music really feels like my boyfriend before anyone else (is that odd for me to say that?)

  • Bongenstine said:
    so, jason said he was just going through an odd time and that he might be getting back together with his boyfriend... awkward. but i'm working on some covers of songs so i'm excited and music really feels like my boyfriend before anyone else (is that odd for me to say that?)
    It's not at all wired to say that there's actually a group with that exact name.

    The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

    Seize the fuck out of the day.
  • Bongenstine said:



    he isn't just a unicorn he's a fucking table

    The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

    Seize the fuck out of the day.
  • frivolousname said:
    Bongenstine said:
    so, jason said he was just going through an odd time and that he might be getting back together with his boyfriend... awkward. but i'm working on some covers of songs so i'm excited and music really feels like my boyfriend before anyone else (is that odd for me to say that?)
    It's not at all wired to say that there's actually a group with that exact name.



    i think i might be in that group. also, how did you like the video?

  • frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    I rarely drop in here anymore, I was feeling sad without a win...
    You've been busy?


    Yes... and no...

    None of that matters though, how are you?

    • mijji escribió...
    • Suscriptor
    • 24 Abr 2012, 23:01
    So if I really put my mind to it and think that I'm dead, then I can commit a suicide just by thinking?

    If you get what you give, what you got is a head case!
  • mijji said:
    So if I really put my mind to it and think that I'm dead, then I can commit a suicide just by thinking?
    Maybe...but I'd perfer you stay alive.

    The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

    Seize the fuck out of the day.
  • bleachgeek4973 said:
    frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    I rarely drop in here anymore, I was feeling sad without a win...
    You've been busy?


    Yes... and no...

    None of that matters though, how are you?
    Busy...always busy T_T

    The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

    Seize the fuck out of the day.
  • frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    I rarely drop in here anymore, I was feeling sad without a win...
    You've been busy?


    Yes... and no...

    None of that matters though, how are you?
    Busy...always busy T_T


    Oh no! What is occupying your time?

  • bleachgeek4973 said:
    frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    I rarely drop in here anymore, I was feeling sad without a win...
    You've been busy?


    Yes... and no...

    None of that matters though, how are you?
    Busy...always busy T_T


    Oh no! What is occupying your time?
    Everything schoo,l family, whatever few friends i have even here i should be doing something else (something much more boring) but being here is one of the few things i enjoy....Oh also i have to do vouleenter work so i can get a grant to pay my tution and then there's the matter of finding another job

    The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

    Seize the fuck out of the day.
  • frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    I rarely drop in here anymore, I was feeling sad without a win...
    You've been busy?


    Yes... and no...

    None of that matters though, how are you?
    Busy...always busy T_T


    Oh no! What is occupying your time?
    Everything schoo,l family, whatever few friends i have even here i should be doing something else (something much more boring) but being here is one of the few things i enjoy....Oh also i have to do vouleenter work so i can get a grant to pay my tution and then there's the matter of finding another job


    Woah, just woah. I thought I was busy. I hope things get less hectic for you soon.

  • bleachgeek4973 said:
    frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    frivolousname said:
    bleachgeek4973 said:
    I rarely drop in here anymore, I was feeling sad without a win...
    You've been busy?


    Yes... and no...

    None of that matters though, how are you?
    Busy...always busy T_T


    Oh no! What is occupying your time?
    Everything schoo,l family, whatever few friends i have even here i should be doing something else (something much more boring) but being here is one of the few things i enjoy....Oh also i have to do vouleenter work so i can get a grant to pay my tution and then there's the matter of finding another job


    Woah, just woah. I thought I was busy. I hope things get less hectic for you soon.
    Yeah probably when summer comes around but I'm not letting all of this stop me from relaxing once or thrice in awhile ;)

    The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

    Seize the fuck out of the day.
    • rougenoir escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Abr 2012, 3:56
    v4zquez sagte:
    CHELSEA WON AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH reason to be druuunk
    Ewww, you're mad.

    “I need feminism because I need an excuse to be a drunk slut and cheat on my boyfriend.”
  • rougenoir said:
    v4zquez sagte:
    CHELSEA WON AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH reason to be druuunk
    Ewww, you're mad.


    yeah, that was an outrageous match. i'm usually not one of those guys that yell at the tv during a football match, but this...;-)

    • v4zquez escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Abr 2012, 7:59
    whatifmachine pisze:
    rougenoir said:
    v4zquez sagte:
    CHELSEA WON AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH reason to be druuunk
    Ewww, you're mad.


    yeah, that was an outrageous match. i'm usually not one of those guys that yell at the tv during a football match, but this...;-)
    yeah, that match was awesome :D:D hope today we will have as good show as yesterday :D

    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
    • v4zquez escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Abr 2012, 8:00
    btw, im not drinking after friday.... for a whole week! or even longer! ufff

    "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
  • v4zquez said:
    btw, im not drinking after friday.... for a whole week! or even longer! ufff



    it's easy to stop, it just makes life slightly less enjoyable, but, you get use to it

  • my mom said we're getting a dog. swag.

    • yksisarvi escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Abr 2012, 8:44
    mijji said:
    So if I really put my mind to it and think that I'm dead, then I can commit a suicide just by thinking?

    Noooo, don't think about it! Who else would obsess over zombies with me? :(

    "Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
    • yksisarvi escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Abr 2012, 8:45
    Bongenstine said:
    my mom said we're getting a dog. swag.

    Name it after my middle name. It's Nänni-Apina.

    "Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.