• LaLiLu__ escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Sep 2008, 16:22
    My musical preference is 89.42% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!
    yeaah xD

smile like the sunshine .. ..
    travel far and wide!*
  • My musical preference is 64.69% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 83.32% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 83.13% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 4 Nov 2008, 22:23
    My musical preference is 63.93% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Llauren84 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Nov 2008, 13:48
    I guess that I fit in musically

My musical preference is 95.38% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • tetrisss escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Nov 2008, 17:06
    i 74.72% fit in :)

• Ambybunny escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 26 Nov 2008, 11:24
    My musical preference is 49.73% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

I've left this site. Here's why.

You can now find me at libre.fm and Jamendo.com.
    • Usuario
    • 26 Nov 2008, 18:06
    My musical preference is 35.77% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• tiggypopp escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Nov 2008, 19:48
    My musical preference is 65.87% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

• Ri-girl87 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 30 Nov 2008, 21:17
    My musical preference is 54.37% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

• red_core escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Dic 2008, 21:25
    "My musical preference is 91.68% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!"
    Damn!

• Nubbette escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 Dic 2008, 4:20

Suwweet!

My musical preference is 83.82% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

oderint dum metuant
    -Let them hate, so long as they feel-
    • bgranli escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Dic 2008, 19:21
    My musical preference is 73.27% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 87.03% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

wwoooohoo!

• My musical preference is 80.33% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

mslacey
  • yay me

My musical preference is 94.03% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Usuario
    • 8 Dic 2008, 15:48
    My musical preference is 68.38% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 75.69% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

...Don't save me. I'm not done sinning yet
  • My musical preference is 81.61% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

I'm such a conformist. :]

• Usuario
    • 21 Dic 2008, 22:56
    My musical preference is 71.93% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 92.38 % i fit in!

• The similarity between user Gummy_worm and group People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude is moderate, at

59.8%

well..i think that i fit in :)

...but you never touched the dial ^^
  • My musical preference is 70.94% similar to the People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude group. Musically, I fit in!

• kahlin119 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 25 Dic 2008, 20:54
    The similarity between user kahlin119 and group People with inconsistent musical taste - who yet prove a certain indy-attitude is high, at 88.2%

Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element!
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.