Rate the member above you

• [Usuario eliminado] escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 27 Ene 2006, 15:05

Rate the member above you

So its pretty simple. The poster above you - rate there music. Don't be harsh either please.

Ratings out of 10. :) Enjoy! Ive seen this used on some other forums its pretty good :)

• hmm out of ten?
    That's pretty hard.

How about we just comment on their music overall maybe with words like "wildly electic"
    or "overwhelmingly white"

or "devoid of anything with a rhythm section"

or "very tame"
    or "vert diverse"
    or "hard to find consistencies"
    or "mostly bland but with some spicy stuff'

Or is my idea stupid?

sometimes, things happen just like THAT!
    Editado por bloomindaedalus el 28 Ene 2006, 9:08
    • Usuario
    • 27 Ene 2006, 23:35
    sounds like a good 'un to me. I'll do you then:

plenty of soundscapes.

• altruiste escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Ene 2006, 20:44
    Hmm.. I'd say pretty diverse.. You have Horrorpops, Cradle of Filth, Jimmy Eat World, Propaghandi.. haha..

Oooohh Celldwellerrrr!! I've been looking for their mp3s with no luck. And I've only met one other person who's heard of them.. :(

• altruiste escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Ene 2006, 20:44
    Hmm.. I'd say pretty diverse.. You have Horrorpops, Cradle of Filth, Jimmy Eat World, Propaghandi.. haha..

Oooohh Celldwellerrrr!! I've been looking for their mp3s with no luck. And I've only met one other person who's heard of them.. :(

• Usuario
    • 28 Ene 2006, 21:22
    Id say very diverse too and theres some consistancy! Jimmy Eat World,Deftones and some other cool bands that i like there. Good stuff, theres a few i have not heard of (Cradle of filth) who ill check out, ive heard of them not there songs i meant :)

• i will have to go with diverse as well.... because i can see rap, punk, and british music just by looking at the top of the page. The Streets... they're great, man...

• Usuario
    • 1 Feb 2006, 18:21
    Well... I don't have any of your top 50 groups on my top 50... most of them don't even have a listen... and the only track of yours I actually know is Feel Good Inc.

You seem to have a scope of music, but it is all in the mainstream. Not that such is a bad thing, I just know that when I can identify 90% of someone's top artists... yeah. It can be a pain in the ass to search out music you like, and if I had what I liked all around me, I wouldn't go hunting.

I actually don't even like most of the groups, but I don't want to be mean. To each their own. I just have a problem listening to the genre's you have the fullest of.

• Anybody who knows who Leo Kottke is is pretty cool.

I give you a: "likes good stuff from lots places but a little low on non-electronic instrumentals"
    rating
    Overall pretty cool but i'd be seeking out more instruments maybe...

sometimes, things happen just like THAT!
  • [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen el 16 Ene 2011, 18:24
    • Usuario
    • 15 Feb 2006, 2:22
    Alkaline Trio, Smoking Popes, others... niiiceee!

GOod stuff... 7/10

• 8/10: nice combination of emo, classic rock & punk!

EXTENSIVE MUSICAL TASTE

Artist of the Week:
    • AMRADIO escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 Mar 2006, 3:02
    Sie7e

I mean 7

• Usuario
    • 6 Mar 2006, 0:51
    Yes!! 9.

• Usuario
    • 6 Mar 2006, 6:38
    Costelloooooooo! 10!

• Usuario
    • 10 Mar 2006, 5:45
    5/10 points for elivs costello and david bowie, etc

-points for pixies, modest mouse, etc

• 9/10 for a thorough collection of classic - modern rock =3

• Usuario
    • 21 Mar 2006, 14:38
    8/10 - not nad, not bad at all. A lot of Japanese music, which is always a good thing!

• 5/10

you have Clan of Xymox and The smiths, very cool. and you are fan of Lacuna Coil who I used to be a big fan of a few years back, I recommend seeing them live if you haven't already. Although I guess for the most part your stuff isn't my cup of tea anymore.

• senni escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 28 Mar 2006, 22:00
    8/10

Not many surprises, but a nice mix with a little reggae, "emo", some classics too (like Belle & Sebastian and Björk) and I guess all sorts of stuff which I like to call "electric guitar music".

• Usuario
    • 5 Abr 2006, 21:11
    Funky. Sound taste in music. (Although I'm not a big fan of Jamiroquai by any stretch of the imagination).

7 or 8/10....... I'll go 8 for The Roots being in there.

• lukash101 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 7 Abr 2006, 18:14
    7/10
    kuz i only know aphex twin from ur top 10 artists...
    and they're good.

• Usuario
    • 10 Abr 2006, 18:50
    0.001/10. The only reason i put it above 0 is because you have listened to Outkast. Once. It's, sorry to sound rude if i do, just full of rap/hip-hop crap.

• [spam]

[spam]

Editado por hjbardenhagen el 16 Ene 2011, 18:24
    • der_Tabor escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Abr 2006, 13:52
    neutral_kl:

+10 because he listens to The Who, The Cure, Bright Eyes, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Neil Young, Pixies and Rammstein. Great combination.

-2 because I don't like Beck and don't know most of the other bands.

Results in 8/10 points.

Can anyone obtain me an espresso drip, please? I’m dropping below my normal blood caffeine level.
Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.