Support GOOD & REAL MUSIC

• Support GOOD & REAL MUSIC

Dear REAL music lovers,

We need your help, RnB_001 and I created a Twitition to have more Soul and R'n'B concerts in Europe, indeed there aren't many American Soul and R'n'B artists who come to Europe to promote their latest CD or give concerts. So we decided to do something and try to make it change. But, to make it happen, we need your help, all you have to do is to sign this Twitition, it takes just a second and it's totally free. Of course you need a Twitter account to sign, so please please please do it, and after signing spread the word on Twitter, Facebook or any other social network.
    Even if you're not European please sign it, there are already a lot of American who signed it, even more than European, it's crazy!

If you, as members of NewSoul&B group don't do it, I don't know who else could do it.

Let's hope it will work & they'll come to Europe. Thanks a lot & let's make this happen!

I'm sure you'll find a lot of artists on this list that you'll love to see on tour so SIGN this #Twitition More #Soul/ #RnB concerts in Europe http://twitition.com/bmbut

P.S.: I know many other artists are missing on the list, but consider it as a beginning, the purpose of this Twitition is not really to support such an artist, but the purpose is mostly to have the opportunity to see real artists live. Thank you :)

• RnB_001 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 13 Abr 2011, 19:03
    Thanks Nawel for telling everyone about this Twitition, I hope it will help us get more signatures.

Nawel & I r currently spreading the word on Twitter but it looks like that nobody cares actually. We don't know what prevents people from signing it. It just takes a couple of seconds, but nobody does it.

We're also trying to make artists sign it, but it's not working either. They have so many followers they can't even c the message we're trying to tell.

So if u do have a Twitter account, please do sign the Twitition. The link is in the message above. It would b really amazing if all those artists gave concerts in Europe, they're so underrated...

Many thanks to u all

• RnB_001 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 Abr 2011, 10:29
    This Twitition currently has 103 signatures.
    Please keep those signatures coming.
    Many thanks y'all!

• RnB_001 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 20 Abr 2011, 17:15
    This Twitition currently has 115 signatures.
    Please keep those signatures coming.
    Many thanks y'all!

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.