• revolution?

I love NGE and i like this group but really the leader is doing nothing he didn't even showed up for almost 130 days.
    What do you people think?

• RedGlow escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 May 2006, 1:56
    not that the group is particularly active, either!

"Of dowager Mrs. Phlaccus, and Professor and Mrs. Cheetah
    I remember a slice of lemon, and a bitten macaroon."
    ("Mr. Apollinax", Thomas Stearns Eliot)
    • todd182 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 May 2006, 9:12
    yeah this group is pretty quiet considering its the best anime ever made neither though elfen lied is close.....so what other rumours have you guys heard about the NGE movie?

• NGE is one of the best anime series ever, but why isn't this group active now because the leader doesn't do anything we even don't have any artist connections like NGE music itself.
    And there is a movie from NGE it's called Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion

Nerv is being attacked by Seele and Rei becomes one with Lillith. Together with the Spear of Longinus and the completed EVA-series, Shinji will decide whether or not mankind will cease to exist. He has to decide now if he wants to stay alive or be dead, but his decision will affect all of humanity

http://www.endofeva.com/

• RedGlow escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 1 May 2006, 23:21
    I should view all of Evangelion from the very beginning... it's passed too much time. But now I've just finished looking at Utena (a serie with very similar underlying themes), and I need some time to fully understand it before I go on :)

• todd182 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 2 May 2006, 11:30

Re:

Quoth Nitrogenix:
    NGE is one of the best anime series ever, but why isn't this group active now because the leader doesn't do anything we even don't have any artist connections like NGE music itself.
    And there is a movie from NGE it's called Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion

Nerv is being attacked by Seele and Rei becomes one with Lillith. Together with the Spear of Longinus and the completed EVA-series, Shinji will decide whether or not mankind will cease to exist. He has to decide now if he wants to stay alive or be dead, but his decision will affect all of humanity

http://www.endofeva.com/

if you can fully understand the movie i'll tip my hat to you

• NGE isn't a simple anime serie, it is hard to understand i know.

• RedGlow escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 3 May 2006, 0:49
    By the way, some suggestion for good sites with interpretations of both the serie and the movie?

• i understand most of it. but ive also known some references from the beginning and researched the rest. i love eva

Pssh who needs critics anyway
    I've got my own...ME
    • todd182 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 5 May 2006, 6:10
    yeah ive heard about a billion and 3 theories but i just think it open for your interetation most of it.

• For the people who want to download the anime here is a site http://www.animecorner.nl/eng/anime.asp?id=nge
    I hope this is One good site if you need more ask, but I hope that some people will accept the revolution because if the don't this group will be dead because there isn't a fuck to do here.

• Heyjonezy escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 6 May 2006, 12:38
    thats also true. kinda gives a good discussion piece on how one translate it verses how another does

Pssh who needs critics anyway
    I've got my own...ME
  • Just check my Charmed or .Hack out so you can see how i do it. ^^

• WOOOAHH.. this group has 41 members? *falls over* :P

Well sorry that I haven't been on for a long time, but I haven't used last.fm all that much in ages. Plus I never thought my two groups would grow any more popular than 10 people. I'll be checking in more often now..

• todd182 escribió...
    • Usuario
    • 16 May 2006, 9:22
    yeah 41 though the amounts of posts could fool you

p.s going better than my group just got my 11th member lol

• Re:

Quoth xxaznilluzion:
    WOOOAHH.. this group has 41 members? *falls over* :P

Well sorry that I haven't been on for a long time, but I haven't used last.fm all that much in ages. Plus I never thought my two groups would grow any more popular than 10 people. I'll be checking in more often now..

Thats not alle, you need to put more info in your group, the only fact we know that this is a NGE group is because of the name and pic.

• Thanks for the feedback. I wrote up a very short description for the main page and I know it's not very good.. I plan on improving it. What should I add to make it better? Or is it just too short..

Los usuarios anónimos no pueden escribir mensajes. Para participar en los foros inicia sesión o crea una cuenta.